Search results

  1. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    By the way, Yingsha practically secured herself the eighth place in the rating .... Theoretically - and on the 7... (and this is without taking into account the results of T-2!)
  2. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    It will be noble if China will not send teams to the Czech Republic and Bulgaria...To enable the rest of the world to pick up points ...:o
  3. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Indeed, Yingsha after Australia Open may be at the 8th position in the ranking, if not even at the seventh ...... And this is without taking into account the T-2! She can score 11630 - 12405 points ..... 8th place definitely ...Plus, the T-2!
  4. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    And we have six in the evening .. But I can not beer .... I'm even afraid to watch Ito, Hayata, Hirano, live.. Out of the corner of my eye I look at Live Scoring...With nitroglycerin in hand ....:( And I look at the records later, when I calm down .....:o
  5. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Amazing !!! Play it like this always !!!
  6. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Ito has not yet won the quarter-finals ...It is not yet clear who will win ....
  7. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank you for such a complimentary assessment ... I can only hope that in my calculations there are no big mistakes ... hmm ..... Of course, need to wait for the results of both the T-2, and the Czech Republic and Bulgaria Open(I am curious about the composition of China on Open ...), WWC (and...
  8. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    .... plus flooding the qualification with ‘sweepers’....:) That's right ... All these old bonuses have some meaning only for calculating the current ITTF ratings for 2019, nothing more ....
  9. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    The probability that Ishikawa will lose to Cheng Meng is very high ...:o Ishikawa - 12468 + result in T-2 (400-1000) C.I.C. - 11790 + result in T-2 (400-1000) Hirano - 11650 + result in T-2 (400-1000) Ito - it all depends on the results of the quarter finals and especially the...
  10. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Will the old points for the World Cup be updated?
  11. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Very accurate analysis ....
  12. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Sorry ? Platinium (2019) R32 los - 675 R16 los - 900 QF los -1125 SW los -1465 runner/finalist - 1800/2250
  13. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    pongfugrasshopper Originally Posted by Vlad Celler Sorry.... ....Kato and Hashimoto probably turned it down?.. Probably ? Honestly, it’s hard to...
  14. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Sorry.... ....Kato and Hashimoto probably turned it down?.. Probably ? Honestly, it’s hard to imagine that they refused .... Was it offered to them?
  15. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Really.... I have completely ceased to understand what is being done .... Of course, most likely she will lose ... But points for participation in the second T2 will still be awarded?
  16. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    I also can not understand this and I will be grateful to anyone who can explain ....
  17. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Very interesting question! Round of 16 Quarterfinals Semifinals > Thu 11, 10:00 / T31 XU Xin LIU Shiwen 0 MIZUTANI Jun ITO Mima 3
  18. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Even there is no desire to comment ....:mad:
  19. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Yeah ... the beginning of the WS is quite interesting .....
Top