Search results

  1. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Professional mathematicians would never agree that it is possible by chance ....
  2. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    LSW 15510 (-4250+1260+1170)=-1820 15510-1820=13690 13690 + T2 (+400-1000) = maximum 14090-14690
  3. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Thu 11, TBD / TBD31 BALAZOVA Barbora -- 32 JEON Jihee
  4. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    By the way, Hayata in the rating for August may rise slightly upwards - approximately nr.34 ...And in the September rankings, theoretically, a place can get 29-30 .... But this is not because of the game, but because of the subtraction of old bonuses for those who were higher ....:(
  5. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    .......with LSW’s withdrawal.... ???
  6. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Perhaps I am mistaken ... But in one of his interviews LGL said that it was Hayata who has the greatest potential in the future .....
  7. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Honestly, I did not watch carefully ....I know many examples when Chinese women successfully spoke for the countries of Europe, both Americas .... But here's an example of Hamamoto, I personally know only one example, when a Japanese woman stands for another country ....
  8. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    ...... there is so much power and too little consistency.... !!!!!!!!!!
  9. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    It's a shame not so much that Hayata lost now ... Li Chiayi in this tournament will play two more, well, three games .... And will disappear again from the international arena for a long time .... However, this is more likely a victory of the Chinese coach over the coach Hayata here .....
  10. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Looks like neither Hayata nor her trainer knows what to do ....:(
  11. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank you very much ! Very interesting information and analysis!
  12. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    SYS is already in the TOP 10 next month .. Without taking into account the results of Australia and T-2 ...
  13. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    From next month, she will be in the TOP-10 of course ....
  14. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Han Ying is twice older than Soma Yumeno .... ... Both players are defenders ....
  15. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    These Chinese ... They were the ones who made Ishikawa’s gift by letting her pass at T2 ...:mad:
  16. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    ....For the longest time, Japan had always sent a shitload of players, 17-19 each time to the Opens. Theoretically, they could have locked up the first 6 positions with such an approach. But going in, Japan never had the infrastructure, unified support, skill levels in training personal...
  17. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    Well, I have doubts .....:o You seem to say everything correctly .... Perhaps very, I'm just wrong ...:o
  18. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    I'm interested too .....
  19. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    I do not single out the Chinese ... Such seeding is unfair for everyone .....
  20. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    So... Random seeding (in which I do not believe) united the Japanese players into quarters: Sato - Ishikawa Ito - Hirano That is, they will meet each other in the second round ....Unless, of course, they meet in the first round with Chinese women who have qualified ... This is where the...
Top