Search results

  1. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    It is interesting to see the meeting Han Ying - Ojio Haruna ...
  2. Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

    And for Ishikawa and Kato - it's just a gift of fate ....Thanks to China ....
  3. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    This time a little easier ... maybe .... R-64 Hayta - LI Jiayi (China) R-32 - Kopea/Japan.... Good luck!
  4. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Hong Kong, Taipei is China ....
  5. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Welcome !:)
  6. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    :) (Secretly, I personally do not watch the purely Chinese women's semi-finals or finals on the ITTF Pro or Grand Finals ...Here is the Chinese Super League, Marwellou-12 - there is another thing ... It's interesting to watch there ....) (I will add one more personal opinion .. The tournament...
  7. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Yes ... Now it is a one gate game ....
  8. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    I guess Wang Manyu did not expect such a "gift" .....
  9. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Predict the result is meaningless, of course .... My personal opinion, Ito's chances of winning - one to three ....:(
  10. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    The L.S.W has absolutely no motivation in the WS ... And the S.Y.S in the next rating list will enter the TOP-10 ...
  11. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    :).......
  12. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    We believe you ... Good luck!
  13. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Hina Hayata I'll be back https://www.facebook.com/Hayata-Hina-%E6%97%A9%E7%94%B0-%E3%81%B2%E3%81%AA-Fans-Page-1760511517525306/
  14. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Zeio, Zeio ... How can we thank you ....
  15. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Very accurate analysis!
  16. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    Australia Open - Hina Hayata in qualifying ..... Seeding in qualifying - July 7 .... Very interesting to see ... Again, three Chinese women? (I just don’t believe in random sowing ...) I pray with Janard - God, give her at least a little respite!
  17. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    In any case, Hayata played very well ....
  18. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    ...I will quote one expert who is 16 and a Male top 5 player : "Her quality is like the men..." Yes.... HT.... His opinion can be trusted!
  19. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    ....I would see mental game and consistency is what she needs to work on most.. !!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. ITTF Korean Open 2019

    I really hope so ... I remember the last game of Hayata with C.M ... It was a decent game .....
Top