Search results

  1. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    The blade that I want to get for singles day is claimed to be “Almost sold out” in the checkout page. Should I risk waiting for singles day or even choice day or should i just buy it now. It’s already at a decent price to me right now
  2. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Exhaustion is a thing. LSD has been playing all the big events since Contender Almaty going very far in every tournament and getting no chance to take a break, having to still play Contender muscat and Champions frankfurt. It’s why he lost to Harimoto in AC and why he lost to Felix today. Miwa...
  3. Short Pips both sides...

    Either way if people seriously started training double sp it still won’t make it far because as i said, the men’s game is focused on power topspins, which you can’t achieve with sp
  4. Short Pips both sides...

    Let me just make this plain and simple without any of the bullshit arguing happening in this thread: The men’s game focuses on power with strong topspin being favoured over any other shot. It’s too difficult to generate any topspin with pips. Therefore there is a reason why Falck is dropping...
  5. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    Just any recent female pro, like I’m pretty surprised Cheng I Ching hasn’t gotten one.
  6. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    I don’t think she’ll leave butterfly considering the results she is getting with the new harimoto innerforce super alc. She deserves her own blade tho, since the Harimoto blade all have her brothers name on it. Come to think of it, I’ve never heard of a Butterly Female pro getting their own blade.
  7. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    She used W968 with 09C on BH. I think since shin is extremely popular everywhere, they see it as a marketing opportunity to give her a signature blade. Hope they release to the market soon! Hayata is sponsored by Nittaku, unless they split up and i was unaware of it
  8. Shin Yubin possible signature blades?

    Shin Yubin has been using this new blade now, and it also seems she changed her BH rubber now to a Hurricane! I saw the orange sponge on her red rubber when i watched her play in the champions montpellier, anyone else notice this as well?
  9. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    It’s definitely not in QTY favour for sure, but QTY is very good at just returning her opponents shots back and frustration them as seen against Batra and WYD. So if she can do that and get her backhand in then she has a chance
  10. How do you boost your Hurricane 3 Neo?

    Yeah this is me for sure haha The reason I say commercial H3 is shit is because of quality as most people know. But to each their own
  11. How do you boost your Hurricane 3 Neo?

    Commercial H3N is shit. Get H3N Blue sponge provincial for your forehand. Best value for money for sure.
  12. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Very true, but the CNT seem to love CXT so much even when QTY has had good performances. I think if QTY can prove that she can win through the high pressure of being the last CNT lady in the draw then it will be a for certain she will leap CXT, but it could be already true given CXT loss to a 16...
  13. Club level players using Counter-Loop vs block?

    Personally I try to strong counter loop because it’s an opportunity to win the point for me and I’m a pretty aggressive player with a good forehand counter. But most rally players would either block or do a less strong counter loop to try and build a better opportunity for them to win the point...
  14. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    If QTY beats Miwa tmr, I could see her overtaking CXT in the ladder for selection to team events
  15. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    There’s a lot of pressure on QTY as the only Chinese woman left in the competition to win the whole thing. Let’s see how she handles it and if she will be ready to ascend into the chinese A team
  16. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    I wish i can put him on here but it looks like he doesn’t play often anymore for some reason
  17. DHS Percentage on Card meaning

    It already is cheaper than the other Hurricane series blades, so It’ll be very good once singles day comes
  18. DHS Percentage on Card meaning

    So lower the percentage the less bouncy it is?
  19. DHS Percentage on Card meaning

    I’m planning to buy a DHS Hurricane King acB for singles day aliexpress as many of you know. What I want to know is on the white card that comes with all the DHS blades, what exactly does the percentage mean? I’ve attached a picture down below to show you what I mean
  20. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    He is one to look out for. Koreas team is a pretty young team overall, with JWJ, LJH, and LSS the vets, and the young promising stars CDS, AJH, OJS, maybe even Park GyuHyeon too though i haven't seen him in a while
Top