Search results

  1. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I haven’t as I don’t own these blades, but if I find anyone who does I’ll be sure to try to compare. They are similar composition I believe
  2. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Hi guys, I’m really excited to make this review. I just finished a two hour training session with my new DHS Hurricane King acB blade. I’ve attached some images below. I’m going to share my thoughts on the blade and give some comparisons, particularly to Viscaria and W968 Letters. My FH rubber...
  3. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Also just bought a Loki Kirin K1 and two Yinhe Mercury 2 rubbers for only $22 CAD so I can give it to my friends whenever I play with them so they can play with a "professional" racket and stop them from asking me to use my expensive King acB ;)
  4. Will Butterfly give LSD his own blade?

    If we remember when FZD got his blade released, it was about 6 months after his WTTC 2021 victory. So it’ll be either 6 months from now, or 6 months until he wins his first WTTC
  5. Will Butterfly give LSD his own blade?

    Butterfly Lin Shidong ALC Butterfly Lin Shidong Super ALC Butterfly Lin Shidong ZLC Butterfly Lin Shidong Super ZLC Butterfly Lin Shidong CNF This looks familiar…
  6. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    @Zezima if you stick to ur Long 5, just get H3N Blue sponge for FH. You will improve massively. I tried so many different FH rubbers that made me struggle but once I tried H3 I improved so quickly. BH can stick with 09C or if you want smth slower, H3N for sticky rubbers and G1 for tensor rubbers...
  7. Setup Recommendations (Wooden blade + BH Rubber recommendations)

    Id recommend Stiga Clipper Wood with H3N Provincial Blue sponge FH and Glayzer/Rozena BH. I’d personally say H3N for BH too but it might need too many technical changes
  8. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    So just bought these for Singles Day 2x DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial (One BS and one OS) 1x Haifu Seamoon II 60mL 2x Yinhe WTT H40+ 1x Sueke No 2 Glue
  9. Difference between these two glues?

    Wait this is Sueke? Is this bad?
  10. Difference between these two glues?

    Sounds very promising. DHS 15 feels expensive compared to this and it sounds very similar if not better
  11. Difference between these two glues?

    Wait it’s green? It looks like a beige yellow to me. Maybe I’m colour blind lmaoooo
  12. Difference between these two glues?

    Yes I am most likely going to buy this one
  13. Difference between these two glues?

    And should I get the blue or yellow bottle?
  14. Difference between these two glues?

    The only problem is that Sueke can’t seem to ship to my address 😭
  15. Difference between these two glues?

    Found these both on Aliexpress. Are they the same? Seems very similar to me that they are the same brand but I am not sure (Sueke vs Suke)
  16. Setup Question Long 5 + Rubbers??

    My opinion, all DHS blades are best with H3 Neo Blue sponge FH. BH rubber can be any rubber that’s not softer than ESN 47 deg. I’ve tried a friends Long 5 with G1 and hated it. I tried another friends Long 5 with H3 Neo Blue provincial and loved it way more
  17. DHS 968 Thread

    Just wanted to let everyone know, I’m going to post a thread on my review of the DHS Hurricane King acB soon since there are so little reviews on it.
  18. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo 37

    I’m going to try the 38 degree version on the BH of my new Hurricane king acB blade. Look out for my review thread coming soon
  19. How long does the TIBHAR k3 hybrid last??

    1 month and then it’s unplayable
Top