Search results

  1. [SOLD] FS: Butterfly Viscaria with Rubbers - PRICES REDUCED

    Bump prices reduced again. I’d really prefer to have a buyer before November 11 so please let ppl know about this great racket
  2. DHS Sponsored Players List

    Who in my list is not sponsored by DHS?
  3. DHS Sponsored Players List

    Interesting, she only uses H3 as a DHS product with her blade and BH rubber being Butterfly (Viscaria Regular and 09C). Are we sure she is sponsored
  4. DHS Sponsored Players List

    Kuai man i think not I know she uses Golden Vis, Zhang Rui is a short pips user, Chen Yuanyu idk, but I want to include the absolute locks
  5. DHS Sponsored Players List

    I believe he is sponsored by Victas and they let him use DHS? Or is he sponsored by both?
  6. DHS Sponsored Players List

    Most companies have a list of their sponsored players, but DHS is the biggest brand that doesn’t (at least, they don’t seem to on any of their english sites). Thus, as a DHS stan, I thought I’d create a thread for a list of DHS sponsored players and their equipment. Feel free to mention anyone...
  7. Sanwei 75 inner carbon is a great blade

    It’s almost arrived, scheduled to arrive in about a week or so
  8. Sanwei 75 inner carbon is a great blade

    Looks is the only thing I would assume. I doubt it gives any real advatange or disadvantage
  9. Sanwei 75 inner carbon is a great blade

    I might buy this blade as a backup to my Xiang Peng DHS Hurricane King acB as they have the same composition
  10. [SOLD] FS: Butterfly Viscaria with Rubbers - PRICES REDUCED

    Hello everyone, I’m selling my Butterly Viscaria that has a boosted DHS provincial blue sponge Hurricane 3 Neo on FH and Butterly Dignics 80 on the BH. The blade and both rubbers is only 2 months, and I will send the blade in the original box. Blade weight without the rubbers is 84-87g (at...
  11. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    For once why can’t Edward get Nick Lum in the draw 😭😭 Yet another first round exit…
  12. Any top level Pro using all wood blade?

    I think Karlsson is the last offensive player to use the wood play in the top 100
  13. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Once you try boosted H3N there’s no going back, esp blue sponge.
  14. WTT Contender Muscat 2024 28 Oct - 2 Nov

    Wouldn’t be surprised if he purposely loses first round to save his energy
  15. WTT Feeder Cagliari 2024, 10/22-27

    Abassi from Malta had a very good tournament. I watched the match against Muramatsu, and it seems he plays anti spin? Or is it LP?
  16. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Exhaustion did play a factor considering he played the past 4 tournaments in row making it to the final with little to no time to rest. But home crowd advatange is a big reason why felix won today
  17. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Hurricane king acb from global sports store. This one has the best deal so far compared to other sellers who. I think i will just buy it now
  18. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    If I were her or LSD I would lose first round, esp the latter.
Top