Search results

  1. 2.1 or 1.9mm on T05H (FH) and D05 (BH)

    Thanks for the advice! One last question, I’ve seen some reviews saying H3 Neo Blue Sponge Provincial/National is better than 09C, any thoughts on that and if i should indeed get H3?
  2. 2.1 or 1.9mm on T05H (FH) and D05 (BH)

    hahaha so 2.1 for sure then?
  3. 2.1 or 1.9mm on T05H (FH) and D05 (BH)

    I am confident with my backhand, but I am really wanting to use the dignics and tenergy series, since that is the case, should i use 1.9 or 2.1
  4. 2.1 or 1.9mm on T05H (FH) and D05 (BH)

    Hi everyone, I’ve been playing with Fan Zhendong ALC with Rozena 2.1mm sponge both sides. I’m now going to change my rubbers as they are getting worn out. I know that Rozena is considered the “beginner” to Tenergy and Dignics series, and I’ve decided to go to Dignics 05 for BH and Tenergy 05...
  5. Fan Zhendong ALC

    Reply to review by 'joshmak10' on item 'Fan Zhendong ALC'

    So is Dignics 05 the best rubber for both sides on this blade? Or would you recommend 09c or any Tenergy rubbers?
Top