Anyone got any experience with either rubber on the backhand? Been playing T05H FH and D05 BH for a while now on FZDALC but wondering for the next rubber switch if I should change to T19 for BH (I love both rubbers, T05H staying fs and I love D05 as well but it’s pre expensive and maybe changing...
I bought this blade with FL handle in April of 2023 and have played with it with multiple rubber combos, the first being Rozena both sides, second Dignics 80 FH and Dignics 05 BH and third DHS Hurricane 3 Neo BS Provincial FH and Xiom Vega X backhand (next combo will be Tenergy 05 Hard FH and...
Guys thank you for all the rubber recommandations and responses I really appreciate it. Also i should add that I am using the Fan Zhendong ALC. Another question i have is how does the Xiom Ice Cream AZX and Xiom AJH TMXi compare to my blade and if the Vega X is good on all three blades
Thanks for the rubber recommendation. Mainly the reason i an interested in vega x was because i need some more safety in my shots, a lot of times for my BH the ball flies straight off quick with D05
Hi all been looking at cheaper alternatives to replace my Dignics 05 on the backhand as i no longer have the budget to spend that high on rubbers. I stumbled upon the vega x and from the reviews it looks like a very good rubber, but i am curious to know its comparison to D05 and how much of a...
Dignics 80 is a fantastic rubber for me on the FH, just wondering because i was interested in T05H as well and am considering all my FH options come the time i need to replace my rubber. Dignics 05 is my backhand rubber and it is a joy on the BH. I didn’t love 09C when i tried it on my friends blade
Hey everyone, just wanting your advice on which rubber to select for my forehand, Dignics 80 (currently using) or Tenergy 05 Hard? I am intermediate-advanced player with good forehand, for reference