Search results

  1. Question about H3Neo

    Yes, and yes.
  2. Question about H3Neo

    Yes, 1-2 layers of glue, then 1-3 layers of booster depending on how much boosted you want to go, I suggest start with 1 layer. usually there are three different stages you’ll see the rubbers change to after applying the booster: slight dome, curly or what I call igloo, and cylinder. You want...
  3. Question about H3Neo

    From my search results on a few Chinese forums, it is generally not recommended to boost ak47.
  4. Spinny setup

    I spot a future star of EJ lol
  5. Question about H3Neo

    It depends on what you mean by "work". You can apply booster to whatever rubber you want. Heck, forget about rubbers, you can use it however you want, as long as you don't drink it 🤣 I never thought about using booster on ESN rubbers, nor Tenergy/Dignics, because they're already bouncy enough...
  6. Adding mm

    To my knowledge, even if it's possible, it's not a good idea. Changing the dimensions change the characteristics of the blade, not to mention you won't be able to find the exact materials used to construct your blade. Also, have you considered the possibility that it is because of this change...
  7. Spinny setup

    Well, from what I remember vaguely, they feel pretty similar. But I need to point out that there are two schools of thoughts, both equally popular: All player named blades are the same as their non-named counterparts. All player named blades have close, but have different characteristics to...
  8. Spinny setup

    For sure. I'll put the rubbers on the ZJK ALC to compare I think, since I sold all my original Viscaria that's the closest I got 😅
  9. Spinny setup

    Yes... 😂 15 more days to go, + 2 for shipping I guess
  10. Manufacturer speed ratings vs Revspin ratings

    I think the only time I used the revspin rating is to check the tackiness, since that's really easy to do and mostly objective, i.e. how long does the ball stick to the rubber after being pressed on. I did place an back order for a 1L bottle of Joola x-glue that I'm still waiting though.
  11. Spinny setup

    So why not wait a few more days and order a Super Viscaria? wink wink 😉
  12. TT Job offer: Online Customer Service [remote job]

    Just want to say that I'm very happy with Megaspin's current customer support. Usually replies within the hour, and for the few times I needed to contact them, it's all been really pleasant. Also I want to add that, if you buy Butterfly products from Megaspin, it ships faster than buying from...
  13. Spinny setup

    When you say "sometimes", is that like you always back away from the table after starting a game? Or does it mean you do a few close table shots then start to back off gradually? Or does it mean you wait till you see an opportunity then you back off? You need to focus on the more prominent play...
  14. new Blade because of wrist problems

    Love to see your cybershape 🤩 still anxiously waiting for mine. Btw, not sure if your wrist problem is just on one side or both. But if it's just one, then have you considered training to play with your other hand? I know a graduate student from China, he injured his right hand about half a...
  15. Question about H3Neo

    Yeah, while I was at a local tournament a few years back, someone mentioned that he was a USATT certified umpire and is heading to Vegas in a few days for the U.S. Open. I got curious and asked him how he got certified. He gave me an email address to contact, and told me it's actually pretty...
  16. Question about H3Neo

    The national blue sponge h3 was about $80 at the time, I think that's about $10-20 cheaper than the usual price you can find in the states, depending on the retailer. I think I got a set of DHS umpire stuff (scoreboard, flip coin, red/yellow cards, net gauge), and a few PPW branded blades.
  17. Question about H3Neo

    Yeah, that's what i thought when I first tried boosting actually, a co-worker said he read about baby oil could be used to boost rubbers, but eventually I decided to buy some actual boosters since I was attending a tech summit in Beijing at the time. That time I bought like six H3 National Blue...
  18. Question about H3Neo

    Well, I think you should use whatever makes you play better and feel good. It's really hard to control the variables in this tests you are thinking about, such as: where do you glue the rubbers to; how do you make sure said surface isn't interfering with the test; how do you control how much...
  19. Question about H3Neo

    I would just apply some common sense to this question, if baby oil is as good or even better at boosting, why isn't anyone using it on the Chinese national team? I say CNT because every one there uses either H3 or H3 Neo on the forehand, I'm not sure if any other top 10 professional players uses H3.
  20. Question about H3Neo

    I would seriously doubt anything @brokenball has to say on this subject, as proven by his previous posts that he doesn't understand the basics of physics and chemistry. But that's just me 😉
Top