Search results

  1. Difference of sealers?

    Forgot to post this due to me trying to explain science to someone, and playing at the club this afternoon. Tried out short pips on the backhand, still need to remember to adjust the angles and strokes but it feels pretty good so far. Anyways, back to the sealant problem. As mentioned...
  2. Question about H3Neo

    Well, good for you then. I'm done trying to explain science to people like you, so believe whatever you want.
  3. Question about H3Neo

    Yeah, I remember reading that part. It's kind of vague since "glueing" is technically using chemicals to "treat" the rubber, i.e. making it has enough stickiness to be able to stay on the blade 🤣 So if boosting is part of the glueing process, and does not emit VOC's that's over the limit, it...
  4. Question about H3Neo

    Actually it has turned into a thread about how booster works, or maybe even wtf is physics and chemistry lol
  5. Question about H3Neo

    Too much to quote, and took you long enough to type that messy post, I'm not even going to try to clean it up. You only responded to the part you have a "reason", but fails to respond to the parts you don't have one. For example you say "open cell rubbers will let fluids sink in", but fails to...
  6. Question about H3Neo

    I thought ITTF doesn't care if it's boosted as long as the VOC detector says it's ok.
  7. Question about H3Neo

    Well, it really depends on how much time you want to spend every so often to take your rubbers off and re-boost them. Right now I re-boost my rubbers roughly once every month, I put the booster on Wednesday night, two layers with a few hours in between, then I glue the rubbers Thursday night, or...
  8. Question about H3Neo

    Well, like I said I never used baby oil before, so all my previous comments are based on the knowledge of using boosters, specifically Haifu National Black/Yellow, and PPW Taiji Yellow. But since I've read about baby oil doing more damage to the sponge, I'd assume it's not a "permanent boost"...
  9. Question about H3Neo

    And you're just ignorant. You're saying that DHS got a complete new production line to put on that layer of glue, and a new packaging line in their factory, just to sell us the same rubber? Also, logic is not on your side: Let's assume your comment on the "gas filling pores" is correct. How...
  10. Question about H3Neo

    You're right on the spot with that glue layer lol Actually most of the boosting tutorials in Chinese recommend putting on a layer or two of glue first, it's called "打底", then put on the booster. Since the glue layers essentially acts like an extra storage space and sealer for the booster, such...
  11. Question about H3Neo

    I disagree. H3 has a version that comes boosted, it's called H3 Neo, read the packaging. And... you have the wrong idea of boosting. Sure, there might be a small percentage of the effect that comes from gassing out, but that's not the main reason. Here's a video about why the boosting works...
  12. Question about H3Neo

    Since I never used baby oil before I can't say for sure, but I know for a fact that boosters harm the structure integrity of the sponge, so I'd assume baby oil does too. Like I said just now, when you decreases the density of a dense sponge, it becomes bouncier, but for a sponge that's already...
  13. Question about H3Neo

    Could be a combination of all three plus you getting used to the new rubber, but this is how I would rate the effect of each: baby oil > getting used to > tackiness wearing off > broken in Btw, the baby oil wears off pretty quickly I was told, never tried it myself so I can't say for sure.
  14. Question about H3Neo

    This reminds me of a match I watched a while back, I forgot who it was but the guy took the new ball he got from the umpire, and stuck it in his mouth to lick off the powder lol
  15. Question about H3Neo

    To me it sounds like you haven't played normal H3 before, or at least has forgotten the feel of a non-boosted H3. To answer your questions: I don't think it needs broken in, as in you stick it on the blade and play a few shots to get used to the newly glued rubber, and that's it. Baby oil can...
  16. Viscaria blade rubber

    I'm just curious why not continue the discussion in the original thread, and start a new thread with the same title... Also, rozena. Or maybe just get some used tenergy 05
  17. Viscaria blade rubber

    https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?26815-Viscaria-blade-rubber ?
  18. Difference of sealers?

    So... computer decided to restart for an update without prompting, this will be fun remembering what I typed 20 minutes ago... Anyways, the Ding Ning blade is a heavy 7-layer blade, at a whopping 101.8g. And one layer of Minwax oil based wipe on poly, plus 12 hours later, it weighs in at 102.5g...
  19. Viscaria blade rubber

    +1 on what Carl said. And when you say hits, do you mean flat hits? That’s not Ma Long’s style you know.
  20. 50+mm balls

    Am I the only one noticing that’s a FIVE STAR ball? Nothing beats a five star 🤣.
Top