Search results

  1. Viscaria blade rubber

    Ehh, we need more information… Also, there’s no such thing as simply being “the best”. Best at what? Speed? Spin? Block? Loop? Drive? Push? Serve? … you get my point. There’s just way too many aspects of the game to simply call something “the best”, not to mention there’s also the player...
  2. Difference of sealers?

    All I want to say is... dude, you can almost do a 180 split 😂. I wish my legs are that flexible, good thing my arms and wrists compensate for that, for example I can touch my right/left wrist with my right/left hand just by curling my wrist, and I can flip my arms forward and back while holding...
  3. Academic style TT education

    Not bashing on the video or anything, but this reminded me of a kids book I read when I was a kid (duh~). It was a story about two friends, one likes to be super precise on everything in life, the other one does everything by feeling. In one part of the story they were playing table tennis, the...
  4. Playing with or without glasses...

    I've got both nearsightedness and astigmatism, I wear glasses all the time unless I'm sleeping.
  5. Controlling EJ

    There's no controlling it, it's a curse, quoting The Magicians here "they usually end once they've run their course". 🤣
  6. Playing with or without glasses...

    I started wearing glasses when I was in the 6th grade... and I started wearing glasses when I play table tennis since 7th grade. It's not the nearsightedness that's the problem, it's the astigmatism, the ball looks blurry and the size of a tennis ball. Also, a lot of the players on the Chinese...
  7. Difference of sealers?

    Good thing I got a free Ding Ning blade when I bought some H3 National Blue Sponge a few years back when I went for a tech summit in Beijing, I think the blade is meant for autographs. Anyways, time to take it out and try the minwax poly on it to see how it looks. My local Lowe’s have a few in...
  8. Viscaria Super ALC release!

    You'll have to ask themselves, but I'm sure it's a personal preference thing. There are other players in the CNT that uses W968, there are also a few I saw during the WTT Macau a few days ago using Lin Gaoyuan ALC, or at least the handle is.
  9. Difference of sealers?

    I'm under the impression that wood stain only color the wood. It's like the base coat for car paint, base coat provides the color, clear coat protect the base coat color. As for making the splinters stick back to the blade surface, applying some varnish or other sealant might help, since it...
  10. Viscaria Super ALC release!

    I bet Fan Zhendong is already using a special version of Super VIS.
  11. Difference of sealers?

    Since my Joola varnish is about to run out, I'm tempted to try a polyurethane sealant, which one are you using? I see Minwax has two wipe on style sealant, one of which is water based like Joola varnish. https://www.minwax.com/wood-products/clear-protective-finishes/wipe-ons/minwax-wipe-on-poly...
  12. Viscaria Super ALC release!

    it's been available for pre-order for some time now.
  13. Difference of sealers?

    Water actually land on the blade surface all the time, remember that VOC free glue is water based, and the sweat from your hand will be in contact with the handle. If your main goal is to prevent splinters, then mostly any sealant will work, Joola, DHS, Revolution, and most name brands have a...
  14. Looking for a small handle blade

    TSP Swat 5PW is said to have a smaller handle.
  15. STEP to ALC or ZLC blade from Butterfly Petr Korbel (Made in Japan)

    Who said anything about brands? I'm saying you shouldn't focus on "made in Japan", you seem to be much more focused on that than the actual blade. Also, TSP is a Japanese brand as well, lots of their products are made in Japan. Nittaku is a Japanese brand, but one of their most high end blade...
  16. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    That just means your inner EJ went to sleep, it'll rise again. 🤣
  17. STEP to ALC or ZLC blade from Butterfly Petr Korbel (Made in Japan)

    Seems like you have the wrong impression that "made in Japan" means it's better than anything else...
  18. STEP to ALC or ZLC blade from Butterfly Petr Korbel (Made in Japan)

    I agree, I was just trying to make a complicated reasoning more new user friendly, since the OP want to know how Dignics feel, but doesn't seem to have too much understanding in table tennis equipment, it's easier to describe Dignics if he/she knows the feel of Tenergy. But if the OP doesn't...
  19. STEP to ALC or ZLC blade from Butterfly Petr Korbel (Made in Japan)

    I'm assuming people have common sense when comparing products like these, e.g. T05 to D05 , T80 to D80 .
  20. STEP to ALC or ZLC blade from Butterfly Petr Korbel (Made in Japan)

    Have you tried Tenergy before? Dignics is similar to Tenergy, just a bit more in every aspect, including the price.
Top