Search results

  1. Glue with brush

    There’s a reason why most glue out there doesn’t come with a brush attached to the lid, because it’s not a good idea, otherwise everyone will be doing it.
  2. Glue with brush

    Well, if you want to use that to glue your rubbers, that’s your call. I’m only using glue that’s designed specifically for table tennis rubbers.
  3. Glue with brush

    If this is the one you're talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKp0_G9zVAk , I wouldn't recommend that, just look at all the residue stuck on the tip, and how uneven the layer on the rubber is
  4. Glue with brush

    To my knowledge, only speed glue comes with a bottle that has a brush attached to the lid. If you need more sponge to spread the glue, there're lots of cheap alternatives: foam brush (my personal favorite), the handle makes things a lot easier Upholstery foam padding. Very cheap, comes in all...
  5. Should ittf take additional measures to slow the game down?

    Funnily enough, in China table tennis is called Ping Pong. lol
  6. Should ittf take additional measures to slow the game down?

    Are you saying that if players outside of China got their hands on those H3 rubbers, they can be at the same level as Chinese players? You’re so wrong.
  7. Premade rackets

    My take on this is to be a good at something you gotta be good on all aspects of the subject, i.e. to be a good table tennis you player you need to have good skills and good equipments. So if you have beginner level skills, you gotta make up for it with pro level equipments lol
  8. Just tried the Hugo Calderano blade from Xiom, it feels pretty unique.

    Just got this blade today, put on Omega VII Tour on the forehand and Vega Asia DF on the backhand (wanted to put on Omega VII Asia on the back but I'm using it on another blade lol). Just tested out serving with it, takes some getting used to, but I can already feel it has good touch control...
  9. Just tried the Hugo Calderano blade from Xiom, it feels pretty unique.

    I was just watching this video, now I'm super interested in getting one of these to test out.
  10. A cure to colored rubbers

    because paint wears off the surface very easily, especially when the surface is constantly being struck and rubbed by a plastic ball that isn't smooth, and paint on the surface would also change the characteristics of the rubber.
  11. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    First get the response, then we can decide.
  12. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    Tell that to DHS, if they say it’s not the same then I’ll believe you, but what they told me is it is exactly the same sponge.
  13. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    The thing with the seal, not true. I’ve seen H3N dead right out of the package. And yes, I know you can do whatever you want with it, but again, don’t see the point to do that on the H3N because you DON’T know how much or what was applied before. Also, if you’re already applying booster, there’s...
  14. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    So? I don’t see any reason to switch, because you don’t know when the rubber is manufactured and even with the seal it is not guaranteed to still be boosted when you take it out of the seal , you also don’t know what booster was applied or how much, and that affects things a lot. I always...
  15. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    I boost my own rubbers with booster of my own choice, don’t see a reason to use Neo.
  16. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    Well, I said DHS H3 National Blue Sponge, not H3 Neo National Blue Sponge.
  17. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    Nope, and there shouldn’t be, I bought them straight from DHS’s official online store when I last visited China, so unless DHS is selling fake ones themselves it is authentic. The only plastic thing in there is the protective sheet to maintain the tackiness, no vacuum seal.
  18. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    Yep, ignoring the subject of stereotyping is the way to go. Good job!
  19. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    If you don’t want to use booster then why buy pre-boosted rubbers? Not getting the point of against boosting but buying boosted rubbers. And forgive me for speaking the truth, but using a small part of something to define the characteristic of the entire category is the very definition of...
  20. Alternative to smelly Chinese rubbers

    Totally agree it's being magnified, though not necessarily singular experience. Of all the rubbers I've bought so far, I hate the smell from tenergy the most, especially combined with Butterfly's own FreeChack II glue. FreeChack II itself doesn't have a strong smell, nor when I used it on other...
Top