Search results

  1. Rule Approved! New colour rubbers as of 2020!

    Exactly, that's why it can't mean color right now, it might be the case like "oh, and it just happens to be" but it's not the case now, which is all I've been saying.
  2. Rule Approved! New colour rubbers as of 2020!

    I'm not saying the development of products must be after a rule is being approved... I'm only saying the product name (or product release) shouldn't reference a new rule or regulation before the regulation has been approved, that's false advertisement.
  3. Rule Approved! New colour rubbers as of 2020!

    Exactly, you just confirmed my argument, that's why the C doesn't stands for color because it was already used when the coloring rule wasn't a thing yet.
  4. Rule Approved! New colour rubbers as of 2020!

    Then it would make sense if they use the name AFTER the rule take effect, not before. It's like I'm buying a new smartphone and in the name it says 5G, but then it says sorry but the phone doesn't actually supports 5G, but we do support 5G with the models that's coming out next year, that's...
  5. Rule Approved! New colour rubbers as of 2020!

    Don't think it is, we know that T09C is already used by some pro players, but the rule won't take effect till after Tokyo Olympics, so the C can't be color since it will still be only available in black/red (for now), it won't make sense to name a product that is available right now with a...
  6. Tenergy 05 fake or orginal, help!

    Can't really see, but seems like the line below the logo on that h3 rubber has the small "DHS" imprints wrong, on real ones the "DHS" is stamped into the rubber, in the pics it looks like it's popping out. And can we get a price tag on that? The price says a lot.
  7. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Think you guys are forgetting about the spin, speed is only one part of the equation, the spin on the ball will affect the arc dramatically. And with spin, it not all linear such that 1% more energy gets 1% more arc height, or curve distance. That is aerodynamics and I don't think it's an easy...
  8. Setup for begginer

    Stiga all round classic is a pretty good choice, and after some skill development he could switch to Stiga Offensive Classic if he starts to want more speed.
  9. Rule Approved! New colour rubbers as of 2020!

    hmm~~~ anyone else thinking about white rubbers? lol
  10. Harimoto InnerForce ALC Review

    Go for it then. You’ll love it. :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Harimoto InnerForce ALC Review

    I'm not a fan of the pricing either, but I'm in the position where I don't really need to worry about the price... so I bought it. But the price difference is huge compared to the normal Innerforce Layer ALC, and I don't think the larger sweet spot due to the larger head size is such an...
  12. Harimoto InnerForce ALC Review

    Dignics is doing pretty well, I just switched my backhand from T80 to D05 a few days ago. I wouldn't say it's more in the direction of T64, I tried T05 on the backhand for sometime as well, but found it a bit hard to control so I went back to T80, and the reason for not using T64 is it feels a...
  13. Harimoto InnerForce ALC Review

    Hmm, that's an interesting thought, seems possible.
  14. Harimoto InnerForce ALC Review

    Wow, your's is heavy, mine was only 86g, that's a big variance.
  15. Butterfly release Tomokazu Harimoto New Blade

    I never used the old Innerforce series, so I can't compare. But my understanding is Butterfly made some changes to the construction process, not saying it will make the blade feel different or anything, but they might found a way to lower the cost for them (like the difference between Xbox One...
  16. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    That's a huge return board. If my calculations are correct, that's roughly 70cm x 140cm in size, a bit of a overkill imo. lol
  17. Tomokazu Harimoto Innerforce ALC

    5 out of 5 rating for Tomokazu Harimoto Innerforce ALC Compared to the hype of the launch of Dignics 05, it seems pretty quiet over here, though understandable. This blade is pretty much a rebranded Innerforce Layer ALC, minor changes here and there, so if you think you like the idea of getting...
  18. New rule proposal - Different colour rubbers!

    I still remember my first paddle (was actually my dad's) was green. :D
  19. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    I'm interested to see what the 09c variant brings to the table, hopefully Butterfly will share some more information soon. Also, kind of curious about Dignics 80 as well.
  20. Training Balls

    You just keep missing the point, everyone is going to think your doing that on purpose now. Keep up the good work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top