Search results

  1. Hello from USA

    Agreed, when someone dominates a game for too long it takes all the fun out of it, that's why ITTF have been changing regulations on equipments, but seems like Chinese players adapts faster (duh, why you think they're the best lol). Good question, I read a while back on a Chinese forum, I'll...
  2. Re-Building the BEAST

    Don't get me wrong, this build is really interesting, I like the idea of heavier paddles for stroke training (I should know since I have an all metal blade for that :D).
  3. Re-Building the BEAST

    Seems this approach is a bit too extreme, and most of the time extreme approaches might get you going for a bit, but never till the end, because with extreme pros, comes extreme cons.
  4. Hello from USA

    Looks like you didn't catch the news on Harimoto getting warned for his loud screams. Anyways, he was warned twice now because of his behavior (one for screaming too loud and too frequent, one for not shaking the opponent's hands first after a match). Oh, and also his basically Chinese ... at...
  5. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Sure, more than happy to. Actually have a local tournament to go to April 6th and I'm planning on using it if everything goes well.
  6. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Mine just shipped, so probably gonna be getting it this coming weekend or Monday next week. However the harimoto blade hasn't shipped yet.
  7. Need help choosing my racket

    My way of going with equipment, just buy the ones you like try it for a few weeks, if you can't adjust to it then it's not for you, and keep on searching for new ones until you find the one you like. In general I think the only useful information online comments about equipments are: build...
  8. strange cut

    IMO, I don't think it's a problem at all. If you've glued DHS Hurricane before you'll notice if you put the words in the center, the rubber itself will be off center, i.e. if you cut the rubber like that, one side the leftover rubber will be a lot thinner than the other. So I'd say if Tibhar...
  9. Butterfly release Tomokazu Harimoto New Blade

    Don't really trust ebay... and their shipping time could be really long. But thanks for the tip on Prott, never tried that before, might give it a go.
  10. Butterfly release Tomokazu Harimoto New Blade

    Yeah, that's the case now, can't buy butterfly stuff outside your own country, which sucks a lot since the price for butterfly products in the US is on the higher side... Also I've pre-ordered the blade, shipping date is set to April 1st, which I believe is the launch date, or maybe it's just a...
  11. Score keeper app

    The idea is good, I tried writing one myself but didn't have the time to do it. I'd like to give some suggestions though. I like that you say you use a big iPad to display the score, which is good. But since the iPad will be facing towards the players or anyone who wishes to see it, the person...
  12. Starting youtube channel?

    You'll always have to invest if you want to be good at something. I'd suggest at least get a gopro (or similar) action camera that supports remote controls, you'll find it makes your life so much easier without the need to go and start recording on your phone every once in a while, which you'll...
  13. Viscaria vs long 5

    Personally, I like Long 5 better than Viscaria. Not saying I don't like Viscaria, I bought two of those for use at work and at home so I don't need to bring it with me everyday, but after a while I started looking for new blades (again). The main problem is the trajectory is a bit too flat for...
  14. TenniRobo - super table tennis robot in compact size

    This is interesting, was looking at the new Butterfly robots but can't justify the price for it, especially I found out the price is way lower in other countries. This looks like a really good challenger, seriously considering this now.
  15. Xiom Ice Cream blades, AZX Review

    I was just checking out XIOM's website and saw the new Icecream AZXi blades and was immediately attracted to the concept it presented. I've been switch between blades quite frequently for the past few months trying to find a perfect one that fits my play style. Right now I'm using Butterfly...
Top