Search results

  1. Training Balls

    Like I said, say all you want. And you should ask wikipedia why it shortens to soccer, I'm just quoting them. Also, you should really think about your English skills since you are missing the whole point of an argument.
  2. Training Balls

    Say all you want. Also correction, say if you play at a club, and you donated equipments to the club such as tables or paddles or balls, you are saying you won't use them anymore? It's basically like saying "oh, someone just donated a building to my university, but he's not allowed to go in...
  3. Tomokazu Harimoto Innerforce ALC

    Review by 'DukeGaGa' on item 'Tomokazu Harimoto Innerforce ALC'

    Compared to the hype of the launch of Dignics 05, it seems pretty quiet over here, though understandable. This blade is pretty much a rebranded Innerforce Layer ALC, minor changes here and there, so if you think you like the idea of getting a inner ALC layered blade, but don't want to spend that...
  4. Training Balls

    By hitting you in the head. :rolleyes:
  5. Training Balls

    As a matter of fact, I donated over 1000 balls to my office, and a few paddles I don't use anymore. Also on a side note 4 pool cue sticks as well.
  6. Training Balls

    I have their abs 40+ ones, it is better than their 40 ones but still QC is really bad, about 50% isn’t round. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Training Balls

    Thank you little man! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Training Balls

    Yeah, exactly, I'm the one with an attitude. lol ;) I'm just happy I don't play with someone like you. Anyway, getting back to the subject of training balls, while someone can keep being jelly, I've also tried two lesser known brands on amazon (​MAPOL and KEVENZ), horrible quality, breaks very...
  9. Training Balls

    I don't go to clubs, I have a personal coach and play with friends at my company, on the days I don't have training I practice at home for fun and exercise. And why do you make it sound like 500 balls are very expensive? It's not, not even close to some high end blades out there. Also, do I...
  10. Training Balls

    I recommend Sanwei balls as well, bought 500 of them to use at home, very nice quality (build quality and roundness), I'd say it's on par with some of the ittf approved 3 star balls. I've also heard that the reason it's not ittf approved is only due to lowering the cost and a lot of the regional...
  11. Can you tell me what the outermost layer of my blade may be?

    Sounds to me you might want to give XIOM Ice Cream AZX/AZXi a go.
  12. Can you tell me what the outermost layer of my blade may be?

    If you want a similar feeling to an all wood blade then getting a composite blade with inner layer carbons will be the way to go, there are quite a few options out there, namely DHS Hurricane 301, DHS Hurricane Long 5, Butterfly Innerforce Layer series (which is on the more expensive side). I'd...
  13. Possible to improve?

    Get a rebound board, it helps with stabilizing your strokes, a good way to create muscle memory. Since the board is basically just blocking your ball back to you, if the ball doesn't go to the place you think it should, then it must be you who's doing something wrong. Prerequisite is you need to...
  14. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    I will try, can't guarantee how long until I change rubbers lol, but I'm also eager to see how well the durability is. As Tenergy rubbers are quite crispy compared to Hurricane, as in some times I go a bit too low on short chop/push and the edge of the rubber rubs against the table, and the edge...
  15. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    I guess I never considered the price a problem since I can afford it, my bad for not doing so. But let's say if you are changing rubbers every 3 months, and you were using Tenergy 05, isn't that only a difference of $25 over three months which is like $8.33 per month? Or if it is over a 6 month...
  16. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Well, I'm confident because I consider English as a second language even though I started speaking it when I was one and basically learnt Mandarin at the same time. And I've been speaking with people who learnt English as a second language my whole life, so I know sometimes one might think in a...
  17. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Well, I don't think I need to justify my purchase because of the price, I switch my rubbers monthly (at least for my FH), and $105 tbh just isn't that much for me to worry about, if it were say over $150, then I might start questioning if it's worth the price, but still it's not such a big price...
  18. Dignics 05

    5 out of 5 rating for Dignics 05 Finally got my Harimoto blade today. Put on Dignics 05 (FH) and Tenergy 80 (BH), and just finished my training an hour ago. Some specifications first, blade weighs only 86g despite the larger head size (my Innerforce Layer ALC weighs 89g) and with the rubber...
  19. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    As I said before, table tennis equipment reviews are purely subjective since it is all about feel. So yeah, you are being honest, but so am I. I’m saying anyone not giving it a try just because someone said “nope, no difference whatsoever compared to *BLANK*" or "oh, but the price is so high...
  20. Dignics 05

    Review by 'DukeGaGa' on item 'Dignics 05'

    Finally got my Harimoto blade today. Put on Dignics 05 (FH) and Tenergy 80 (BH), and just finished my training an hour ago. Some specifications first, blade weighs only 86g despite the larger head size (my Innerforce Layer ALC weighs 89g) and with the rubber on it weighs 183g (2 layers of...
Top