Search results

  1. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Finally got my Harimoto blade today. Put on Dignics 05 (FH) and Tenergy 80 (BH), and just finished my training an hour ago. Some specifications first, blade weighs only 86g despite the larger head size (my Innerforce Layer ALC weighs 89g) and with the rubber on it weighs 183g (2 layers of...
  2. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Then could you explain how it isn’t out of nowhere? I’d love to hear why. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chinese table tennis program failed kids documentaries

    Not sure if this has any information on that, but here's a series of documentaries (6 episodes) called "Table Tennis in China". Maybe it will have some info you needed. http://tv.cntv.cn/videoset/VSET100266757468
  4. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    I know what slow means, but why can't you read from context? I'm just saying that from the context of the entirety of her blog post, all she's talking about is the dwell time is longer and she can control the spin much better. No where did she mention about the ball speed, why would she suddenly...
  5. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019 I’m just stating a fact using grammar and logic, the speed of the ball is directly related to how much energy the ball gets from the contact, and with a longer contact time the force gets to work on the ball more, meaning more energy...
  6. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019 No, I just read it again, she said: “This rubber holds the ball way longer which means that you can control how much spin you want in the ball. For example, when your too late for the ball, you can still make a slow spin and put it with a loop...
  7. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    I think you're reading it wrong. When she says it's slower, she meant the dwell time is longer. When Butterfly says it's faster they're talking about the speed of the ball after the contact, if the stroke was using the same strength as tenergy 05, the ball speed is faster.
  8. New custom bat. For intermediate player. suitable

    Yeah, I'm only suggesting that because he's using t05fx and someone mentioned t05, so by logic I had to mention d05. :D
  9. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Oh, I can already tell you how Innerforce blades compare to Viscaria (if you are using tenergy 05 or 80), since I got a few of them already (innerforce layer ALC/ZLC/Appolonia). TLDR I like the ALC the best, it gives you a lot more control over Viscaria, and you don't really loose the speed if...
  10. New custom bat. For intermediate player. suitable

    So? $105 per sheet and you can use it at least a few months, that's no more than 1/10 of your coaching cost over that time period, I don't see a reason why not to get one if you're comparing like that.
  11. New custom bat. For intermediate player. suitable

    Since dignics 05 just came out why not try that first, supposedly it's the better version of tenergy 05, at least the marketing makes it looks like that.
  12. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Trying to bring the topic back to Dignics 05, butterfly finally shipped my Harimoto blade but it's arriving tomorrow at my office which is a Saturday and no one will be there to open the door for the mailman, so that basically means I'll have to wait for two more days to get it... :( but I'll be...
  13. changing bats?

    There are a few situations you might want to switch: 1. Equipment junkie that just can't stay away from new stuff :D 2. Upgrading. 3. Damaged.
  14. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    I used Boll as a reference because he has been using t05 hard and t05 for quite a while and he switched his t05 to d05 and kept t05 hard for a while. All the other players I know that switched all switched from t05 or t80 to d05, didn't' see anyone switching from t05 hard, so that's why. And it...
  15. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Well, I'm just using information on butterfly's website, so there was a time he was using t05 hard on FH and d05 on the BH, and pro players have already got access to d05 for quite a long time, so I wouldn't be surprised he was using it for quite a while before switching to t09c. And even if he...
  16. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    I think it's pretty obvious if you noticed that Timo Boll switched his backhand rubber from t05 to d05, but kept his forehand rubber as t05 hard.
  17. Cheapest place to train in China

    I found a list of training bases in China, it's in Chinese though. http://www.sohu.com/a/222847233_823857 But looks like Zhengding is the go to one for now.
  18. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Hmm that's interesting, butterfly usa online shop removed the authorization on my paypal though... I did ask them to cancel one of dignics rubber pre-orders since I accidentally ordered one in the wrong color, but looks like they mistakenly canceled all my pre-orders... the ones I have now are...
  19. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Got mine yesterday, but butterfly messed up my pre-order and didn't ship my Harimoto blade...:mad: so I'll have to wait for that now to put these on.
  20. Re-Building the BEAST

    Haha, nice. And yeah I don't get why some people is so obsessed with the weight of their equipment, by obsessed I mean down the the grams. If it feels good when you use it, why does it matter, if it doesn't feel good, just get another one. The construction of the blade, and the material used...
Top