Search results

  1. I Challenged World No.19 Flavien Coton!

    If it helps, the TT11 team did a review on it recently:
  2. Harimoto vs Ovtcharov blade

    I'm glad this thread is up because I'm starting to experiment with my racket as the year comes to an end. Looking at the Harimoto ALC, OALC, and Freitas ALC. Having some issues with the head heaviness of the inner carbon blades, especially close to the table, so was looking to experiment with...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    That sounds perfect to me. A big concern I had when changing to koto outer carbon was that my serves became worse and I couldn't get use to it. Having something a little stiffer and keeping it to an inner carbon would be ideal for me at this point.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    How's the dwell/balance with the Glayzers on the Innerforce? Was thinking about testing out more limba top-layer rackets, like Harimoto/Innerforce ALC and Freitas ALC, and just want to slap on something cheaper than Dignics to try out. Looking mainly for a blade that's not so head heavy ->...
  5. Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?

    I think you'll like it. Definitely my favorite rubber at the moment. On FH, if you can engage the sponge and take the ball more in front of you, it's a rewarding rubber.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Played my first multi-event over the weekend in a year and I definitely need ways to be able to compete in the afternoon vs the morning. Adrenaline dumps taking me down in early games and just not accustomed to playing matches with long breaks in-between.
  7. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Get all the barred players into MLTT. Give me Sora in a Florida Crocs uni!
  8. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

    The auto-translated video reviews say it is basically a competitor to Glazyer/Rozena lines just from price point and performance.
  9. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

    Blastac really rising up quickly. Interested to see if it can stay in the Top 10.
  10. Light shoes for faster footwork?

    About a month ago, I started using my Lems Primal Zen to play and my calves are so much bigger now. The wide toebox really helps me move around and be more conscious of my footwork, so I do recommend trying it out. To avoid some of the heel drop impact, I have orthopedic inserts and I put a...
  11. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    FB definitely looked gassed out towards the end of the match. Good showing in this tournament. Idk what rubbers he was using, but that ball was flying off on his BH.
  12. How do you use AI in table tennis?

    Google's AI mode mainly links back to posts from here or Reddit, so it's a decent aggregator in that aspect. If you were to use AI for your own training, this will falter if you follow it explicitly. For performance, i.e. using a camera, wearables, etc., you can use it for coding an app or do...
  13. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    I was able to try out a Z03 on a Timo Boll ALC and I'd have to hit my forehands from across the country, even when engaging the sponge. I can see for my level using it on a 5-ply blade. It might even be a good pair for pips players.
  14. No umpires in USATT tournaments

    From all of the tournaments I've been to in the US, there's typically a floating umpire. I've seen umpires just come out of a void in space and time and rule on issues in the match, but normally if there's a big dispute, you can call one over and they will watch over the rest of the match. They...
  15. Barefoot shoes

    Stumbled upon this thread while looking for a new pair of minimalist shoes. I was helping someone warm up this week and kept my Lems Primal Zen on and realized that my footwork was significantly better in these shoes than my Wave Medal 8s. I was able to feel when I was transferring my power from...
  16. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Pretty rough loss, but a good experience overall for the team. Most of the squad is under 20, so it's good that they are getting more international matches. They had a really nice bracket draw.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Started testing out Tenergy 64 since it'll be a bit before I do tournaments again. It's really fun on the FH side and I'm trying to get used to it on the BH. Nuzn 50 has been really solid on my BH, so I like the option of using both on either side. Working on technique and physical therapy to...
  18. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    She did look slow here, but it was also a push battle lol. Surprising tactics by her opponent to hardly go to the backhand after the 2nd game, since Lily was showing some hesitation on the pivot forehand. 75% of the pushes were middle to the forehand and even then Lily was really lifting that...
  19. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    USA Women's potential Top 8???
  20. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    The format is funny cause you have a designated carry in two matches (2 and 4), then hope you have a good matchup to get the third win. 62 year old Granny Ni is the carry for Luxemborg and is 50% of the way to filling that role.
Top