Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Some days I'm debating switching to long pips because of mobility issues going from right to left due to reoccurring issues with lateral pelvic shift, which is hurting my timing to get to my backhand strokes. Working with a PT for the past few months and decreasing my time playing. Everything...
  2. The next Olympic champion - First AI Robot to beat a Professional Table Tennis Player

    The AI will eventually realize that it needs to go down the EJ process!
  3. Using a Blade designed for table tennis - Why isn't everyone making the switch!?

    Saw this while browsing. This looks like it would not be fun to do regular pendulum serves with lol
  4. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    FanDuel is showing horse racing and darts. Is there no way for Americans to watch without VPN?
  5. New Andro NUZN 48 and 45

    We have pretty similar setups down to the rubbers. I sometimes switch my Nuzn 50 with the C-1 during a match if I feel tired or I want to setup with more spin on the BH with the 50. I feel like if I were to put the 48 on my BH, then I'd lose some of that versatility.
  6. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    The funny thing is that we're on a two-month lag here, so you never know where the journey will go.
  7. SpinSight users post your experience and reviews

    Is there a way for a user to log historical data and export it? If users have access to a .csv or any type of data export, we could use that for any side analysis (rubber vs rubber comparison for example).
  8. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I wonder how a player-manufacturer sponsored event would work if there was an auction for signature blades/rubbers. It would be difficult to do for a WTT event, but having something like the limited-edition Butterfly Assar blades being auctioned for the event and using some of the earnings to go...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I'll have to ask when I get back to the club. Glayzer costs as much as C-1, so that's definitely something I can check for the future. I had a bad experience with trying both Glayzers a while back, but I'm realizing now that it was the blade I tested. It felt fine on a Viscaria. Definitely agree...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The main driver is that I can find deals on rubbers vs Butterfly and that's always been my main hangup. I can get non-Butterfly rubbers for roughly 30% off if they are on-sale and buy in bulk for the year. I got my FZD and Lezoline shoes on sale through Amazon, which I wish I could get the more...
  11. Modern high arc/throw tensor or hybrid rubbers

    The Z definitely has a high throw. It gets a bit bouncier once some of the tack is lost. I recently tried my old inner carbon setup with an old sheet of Z and the throw was too high for me! I had to play back from the table more than usual when blocking or looping. I think once you get used to...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I typically do a packet of LiquidIV the night before a tournament and a carb source + LiquidIV during tournaments. The issue I'm having is when there's like a long break in between my matches and my body goes ice cold. If I make it to the bracket of my division in a Giant RR, my day will look...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Happy New Year! Looking forward to 2026 and trying to work out my own goals. Hit a huge plateau in results, but not in my skillset in the back half of 2025. A lot of it was just being overloaded by options with where I am developing and trying to think through every shot, which in turn slowed...
  14. I just created a Youtube channel on my journey to pro!

    Both of you have really good full table forehand loops. You have great technique on your backhand loop as well to where I can see you being more confident in it in future matches. Winning against a >2000 player is no joke from where I stand. Good luck to you on your journey. Keep developing...
  15. xiang peng bh rubber

    I've started to use the C52.5 for the backhand. The break-in period takes a while for me, I prefer when the topsheet starts to soften up on the C series for outer carbon. Blocking feels really stable on the backhand. I have a sheet of max C55 on forehand and switching the two seems like the 52.5...
  16. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Looks a bit uncanny. If table tennis had top level players that looked like that, we'd be getting that Fashion show money pouring in.
  17. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    It was roughly $65-70 here in the US, but I wait for a sale on TableTennis11 and buy a few sheets. Comes to about $45/sheet (~40 Euros). I used to play with the Vega Pro/Euro when I started, but I like the feel of the J&H C series. Mainly joked about the price because Hugo won a major with...
  18. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Maybe the C55 and C52.5 will be cheaper if he leaves :ROFLMAO:
  19. New Format - Team Preview of ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025,

    If I have it right, the second round of groups will have each team playing each other, except for their first group opponent, so that means there are 5 more matches of at least for each country? I almost panicked cause I thought the results were match based, not games based. You get off to a bad...
Top