Search results

  1. TTD Team Spin Challenge With WORLD CHAMPION!

    Great video like always! Also wanted to checkout Spinsight for a while, but I am an Android user :(. I have a compatible Android, so I'm looking to beta test as well. Looking at the design of the phone post holder, is there a specific angle that you recommend setting the camera? I want to...
  2. Help with technique and match analysis

    I would 100% record all of my matches if I had that quality!
  3. Help with technique and match analysis

    Now I want whatever camera your opponent uses. That looked so cinematic.
  4. Zyre 03 Rubber Review with Dimitrij Ovtcharov!

    Is the throw angle on the Z03 very high? It reminds me of the throw from Rakza Z, but the tackiness of the Z compensates for the throw.
  5. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    I wish there were more supporters in the stands. Would have been cool if they were able to play directly in Charlotte.
  6. Viewership numbers

    I think accessibility is the main barrier to entry, at least in the US. Table tennis is casual friendly, as long as you have a table around. There's so much variability in the sport that I can see it being intimidating for someone to come in and just get frustrated not being able to return a...
  7. How to get the upper hand in bh-bh exchanges?

    As someone who also struggles with BH-BH, what I've noticed that helps me is to: 1. Try to take the pace off the ball and have a more shallow depth on the table just to help me with my timing. In general, just get the opponent to move. When this fails, 2. I back off the table if I notice more...
  8. Xiom new collection (2025)

    O8C durability is definitely poor. I had a lot of issues with it after 2 months. C55, I can get around 3-4 months usage for 4-5 days a week, but as soon as the topsheet goes, it's time to change. The rubber does feel inconsistent from sheet to sheet in terms of grip.
  9. Steve Dainton: "We want our athletes to earn what they deserve, but..."

    They don't have the money to hire me :ROFLMAO: I see for tennis majors, they interview the players right before they come out. That may be too extreme of a case to do it right before the match. Money is the biggest issue and I'm not sure what their profit margins are year over year. I can...
  10. Steve Dainton: "We want our athletes to earn what they deserve, but..."

    Give me a WTT Club World Cup (or Champions/Europa League) tournament series for clubs all over the world. Split off some of the tournaments and focus more on a group event. If they don't want to do the series, then have the domestic teams go up against each other, then top X teams from each...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah, I agree with that. When training, what I found that works for me is a push from the right leg, block the ball with the left, then drag the right leg in one motion, like a sideways slide if that makes sense. Going BH to wide BH gives me more options on resetting back to BH or taking a pivot...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah, I really like H3 on BH, but it's just too difficult to use, especially during long events. If there was something easier with similar properties, I'd jump on that easily. Probably the best value rubber that I've tried. Doing the step-out on a wide angle here definitely gave me such a good...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Do you find that you get exhausted quicker on the H3 for BH? I tried the 37 OS for a few months and while I think having a tacky rubber suits by BH, as soon as I get like 5% tired, I'm useless with the rubber. I switched to an old Xiom C55 for now, but I'm still in the rally with it and looping...
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/product/zyre03/
  15. Truls using new stuff from Stiga in Yokohama

    $92 conversion for the US. That's Dignics territory lol
  16. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    That whole match and event was magic. The beauty of table tennis at full force.
  17. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    WMY definitely changing it up with pushes and backhand loops mixed in with the forehand loop. Hashimoto just a wall last game.
  18. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    I would need an oxygen tank and bionic legs if I had to play a Best of 7 with these rallies.
  19. Should a beginner-intermediate player play with intermediate equipment or just grow into high level equipment?

    If you have a good relationship with your coach, just ask what setup they recommend. I know beginners that have a Viscaria/Dignics FH/Tenergy BH setup and they are comfortable with it and the coach works with them on their technique. Your technique will be fluid and changing over time. Getting...
Top