Search results

  1. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Thank you Taiwan😘! Send more of those gigglies. Muacks! 🥰
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @Tony's Table Tennis , Sir, I have question that perplexes me. A veteran player was teaching an asian office lady how to play short pips on BH. Nothing unusual there until... He says, you should brush more, more brushing... And red flag started in my mind. Did I miss the memo? I always assume...
  3. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    WTT Feeder Vientien, Laos is the best outing for Team Malaysia. Gold - WD Silver - XD 2 QF fninisher - WS Men side? errr...... shhhhh!
  4. What's the reason you guys want to change your equipment (blade and rubbers)?

    I blame it on entirely on ChatGPT & Shopee Promo day!
  5. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    History in the making! Event: WTT Feeder Vientien, Laos. First ever! 1. WD - Gold 2. XD - Silver Our tigress came out to hunt and successfully got their prey.
  6. TESTING ZHANG JIKE'S TABLE TENNIS BAT!

    See, even The GOAT himself declare you to play like Timo. If one day Timo was to turn pro coach, you quickly should be his first serious student.
  7. Do you practice pushing?

    The only pushing skill one need to learn is 推长,放短。 'Push deep, drop short.'
  8. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    I am not familiar with girly blades.
  9. "This rubber is not correct!"

    Say....@Igor is really quiet on this. I would have thought he would relish and embellish on such a topic.
  10. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    who ask you to write phD thesis type answer? That type of detail answers should let OP just ask from Monsieur Chad G. Petit instead.
  11. Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo on BH?

    Then you are Maestro. I prefer a softer rubber on BH, personally.
  12. Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo on BH?

    I compete mainly in the tias & tios majores category, also known as the goma de pino largo para tenis de mesa category
  13. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    Noob: Primorac Not so Noob: Korbel. No more Noob: Falcima Yeah! Now I am pro: SK 7 I'm Chinese: Viscaria I've ascended to Godhood: Golden V
  14. What's the best Butterfly off wood blade?

    Imagine TTD is just like the free version of ChatGPT: You have exceeded the amount of questions, please visit us again at 10.05pm tomorrow.
  15. Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo on BH?

    I suspect you have never play with aunties / obasan. Their balls is so weak and droppy, without the skill set of generating your own spin and relying simply by just blocking; the ball will just roll into the net. BH Punches? same - just drop into the net. Counters? LOL what counters?
  16. Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo on BH?

    Bad idea. The Turbo is a T05H wannabe, so you are basically gonna play with T05H both side. Can you handle it?
  17. Boost T05H on FH?

    Fa the sentence fastest combination to lift backspin is already an oxymoron. Red Flag! Red Flag! Anyway, the fastest rubber in the whole Butterfly family is Bryce Highspeed. Go YOLO, or Go Home! BTW, the fastest blade isn't FZD ALC, it is a 10.5mm Grade A+ One Ply Kiso-hinoki. Pair it with...
  18. Do you have a favorite or unique practice method?

    One short backspin to FH, I push or flick. Then immediately a long backspin diagonally to my BH and I have to open up with BH. This is my fav drill at the moment.
Top