Search results

  1. What song are u listening to now?

    In the mood for some Frieren & Fern?
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Mrs. Calderano approves!
  3. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    P/s: I am speaking from personal experience. Avoid! Avoid it like the plague!
  4. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    I slapped on a G09C on my BH once upon a time. Lost to an Asian Obasan ( Auntie ). Took it out immediately after the session and went back to my beloved ESN(s). Never look back again.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Gozo: The Sleeper Unker(tm) built for TT. Only above fifties need apply. Below = auto disqualified! 1. flabby underarms coz who needs tricep in TT? Be serious! 2. Well rounded mid for the tight core during FH drive. 3. Glutes, Quads and Calves of steel. Skip leg days? Never! Diet: soy latte...
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    . Played in a local tourney. I won one MS and two MD. Overall champion ( Team event )
  7. Any European rubbers that can replace Hurricane?

    Victas Triple Double Extra
  8. The tournament where you can only play with pips or anti

    at long last, let em' junkies play with junkies and let us regular folks be at peace. Gozo support 110%
  9. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Gozo gung-ho. Tried Chinesey rubber, well, sort of halfway actually: Dignics 09C Gozo ended up with tennis / golfer's elbow. Gozo bows respectfully to Dignics 09C, recite its last rite and now back to the soft and warm embrace of European tensor.
  10. Medium Hard Rubber for BH Recommendation

    Lodro: Gozo, I am your father. Gozo: Noooooooooo...........
  11. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    And on the seventh day, after creating ESN tensor; GOD rest.
  12. FISU World University Games 2025

    Go go go college girls!
  13. How to tight the core?

    Yes Boy! Let's grind! 😘
  14. Help me with equipment (2 years exp player)

    changing to Mark V or sticking with G1 is irrelevant coz' the root cause is not an material issue but rather the user issue. If you are a casual player, just enjoy it with whatever material you have on hand. If you, one day decide to take up the game seriously, seek a legit trainer.
  15. TTD Member @Dingyibvs is LEGIT good at TT

    I am half a globe away. Gozo vs Takkyu more likely.
  16. TTD Member @Dingyibvs is LEGIT good at TT

    Y no death match btw Der vs Ding?
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    How many kidney to sell to buy one?
  18. TTD Member @Dingyibvs is LEGIT good at TT

    congrats to @dingyibvs , @Der_Echte has given you some cred. Soon from garage to club to league. When, my friend?
  19. Why are rubbers getting harder with ABS balls?

    Hi MOG, I have noticed that you use T05fx on your FH. Let me relate my experience. Once I was at an interclub tourney ( AWAY ) and I had to play against an Asian Ojisan ( in his 70's or at least late 60's ). He is using JPen with Battle 2: One side rubber only. At that time, I was using Darker...
Top