Search results

  1. A stiff all-wood with a soft feel?

    Tenergy 05 ===> Rozena Dignics 09C ==> Glayzer 09C Viscaria =====> Falcima :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
  2. A stiff all-wood with a soft feel?

    all wood soft feel only mean one thing: Hinoki!!! Specifically one ply.
  3. Soft vs Hard Rubbers – Which One Gives Better Blade Feeling?

    Hard rubber because it does not dampen unlike soft rubber, hence the vibration is passed through the blade surface to the handle to your prioreceptors in your hand, hence the feelings aka the tingles.
  4. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    I wonder whether this move has something to do with Timo or not?
  5. Tacky Rubbers tackiness goes away after a few sessions, even with cleaning.

    Wait! Hold on a minute... not all hybrids are tacky? Then why are they called hybrids. I mean why not just call them hard unplayable rubber instead.
  6. Tacky Rubbers tackiness goes away after a few sessions, even with cleaning.

    I got better and and and I discovered spin, but but but NL, technically I am at the hybrid stage; not full-on tacky yet. Baby step baby step my breathen of spin.
  7. Tacky Rubbers tackiness goes away after a few sessions, even with cleaning.

    Just sharing my experience: With Glayzer 09C it was non-tacky straight out of the packaging. Dissapointing! With Dignics 09C it is still tacky after one month of playing; two to three session per week of two to two and half hours. D09C FTW!
  8. Table Tennis in Japan

    Japan! The land of joy and happiness for Seperinger Sepongi and Seperinger Sepongi X users. Buy Buy Buy! Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!
  9. 30+ TT players, could you beat a 10 years younger version of yourself?

    Of course! Ten years ago I wasn't using Dignics!
  10. On receiving serve, why the receivers are always squatting low, eye level on the net, but when the opponent toss the ball, the receiver stand up?

    It's all about approximation. It cannot be last minute only move the legs. It is through experience and gut feel; once the receiver process the servers body language and other ques, he has to decide. He cannot wait until the server touch the ball with the bat only move; it will be too late...
  11. 5 Winners and 5 Losers from the World Championships

    Equipment: Winner: Xiom J&H 57.5 Xiom Jekyll & Hyde 57.5 redefines modern offensive play—explosive speed, razor-sharp control, and massive spin potential. The Epsilon sponge and Elastro Futura topsheet fuse power with precision. A champion’s weapon, this rubber delivers confidence in every...
  12. Why are we so adamant about grippy rubber needing tensor?

    My two cents worth, I tried for a while using Flextra ( Butterfly version of soft and grippy non-tension rubber ) on the FH. After six sessions of using, I develop soreness on my shoulder. After speaking with some of the club veteran, we deduced it is because I over-compensated my FH loop due...
  13. Butterfly Tenergy 05 HARD review

    Two months ago I was happy with T05H on my FH until D09C came along and showed me things some deemed to be unnatural....
  14. Xiom J&H C57. 5

    Xiom will not bff him anymore... Srly, Hugo is a Xiom sponsored player. If he wants to switch, he probably must wait for the contract to expire first.
  15. Xiom J&H C57. 5

    Hugo seems to be doing well with this rubber.
  16. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Kao is like, fishing? Lobbing? Nah... I'll just FH topspin FTW. Easy Peasy. Fish & Lob are too wussies for me.
Top