Search results

  1. Asian Junior and Cadet Table Tennis Championships-2025

    U19 MD R16 Malaysian boys had sushi for breakfast!
  2. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Malaysian had sushi for breakfast today. U19 MD: ATTF Youth Championship R16
  3. “Streets Won’t Forget” Players

    Koki Niwaaaaaaaaa..... and LGY the Choke-King!
  4. Can anyone talk me either into buying this or leave it alone

    Leave it. Why? Hinoki should be left unsullied, in its pure form.
  5. I’m pivoting too much, got jammed

    once upon a time, due to undue influence by FH dominant players like Jang Woojin, Aruna Quadri et al, I too, took a liking for pivoting on the BH side and try FH boomba. Notice the word TRY. I too face the same problem as you described. Then some wise veteran player gave me some sagely advise...
  6. Post your latest EJ purchase

    My second pc of Aurus. The first one was red for BH use, this one is black for FH use. This will go on my Falchion Falcima. The BH for Falcima is Acuda S1. This is my Euro flavour loopy whoppy doddle doo blade. For those times when I feel Walder'esque.
  7. What playing style am I ? Genuine question

    I hope this info can assist you. 1. Over the many games I have played, whether in Open Tourney or interclub friendlies, I record my games. Lots of it and keep it for memory / repository sake. 2. When AI Chat comes out, I upload many short reels of my play to ChatGPT and slowly build up a...
  8. Looking For Feedback On 3rd Ball Attack

    Another classic 3rd ball attack strategy: 1. Serve long underspin. 2 Wait for a long push. 3. Pivot to get into position for a FH Loop / open up and prepare to rally.
  9. Looking For Feedback On 3rd Ball Attack

    Classic 3rd ball attack: 1. serve long, fast & furious 2. Half step back, racquet up. 3. FH Hulk Smash(tm) 4. Result not always guaranteed. Your milage may differ.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    when the skill level gap is too big, whatever you do, even if you throw the kitchen sink at him, the ball still comes back... Haiyah! ( Imitating Uncle Roger sigh! )
  11. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I'm in tears, this is ever the closest NL will say: Hi Gozo,
  12. Video Footage Safe Thread

    My opponent is too fast and too spinny for me.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Too fast and too spinny for me... Gozo 0- 3 Opponent :cry: Three reels to showcase what little points I can get from this guy... The rest, he whacked me most of the time.
  14. How does Timoboll spirit compare with Timoboll ALC & Viscaria

    Lies! Lies! & more Lies! One who purchase and wields those blade auto get to play like their namesake.
  15. What's wrong with my loop?

    Watch the first 3 mins will do. Your problem is addressed therein.
  16. Butterfly Falcima for noobies

    @Tony's Table Tennis , You had on many occasion told me to get h3 on my FH. Are you serious or telling just in jest? I hate boosting, I prefer glue & play. But I am listening and with this new Falcima blade, I can do some experimenting. I know chinese rubber are so much cheaper than say Dignics...
  17. Butterfly Falcima for noobies

    📝 First Session Review: Butterfly Falcima with T05 Hard FH + Acuda S1 BH Weight: 83g blade (FL) Rubbers: Tenergy 05 Hard (FH), Donic Acuda S1 (BH) Reference Setup: Nittaku Acoustic with Dignics 09C (FH) + Dignics 80 (BH) ⚙️ Setup Impressions (Pre-Play) Falcima came in feather-light at 83g but...
  18. Butterfly Falcima for noobies

    📝 Pre-Play Physical Impressions: Butterfly Falcima (FL, 83g) Setup: FH – Tenergy 05 Hard | BH – Donic Acuda S1 Comparison setup: Nittaku Acoustic + Dignics 09C / Dignics 80 Weight: Mine came in at 83g (FL). Once assembled, the total setup felt noticeably head-heavy compared to my Acoustic...
  19. Blade with low throw

    throw angle is usually associated with rubber. Seldom with blade. Did I miss the memo?
Top