Search results

  1. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    Is Loki a Korean or Chinese brand?
  2. Tenergy 19 vs Baracuda

    Baracuda's marketing tag line has always been the rubber with vicious spin. Other than T05, the gold standard for grippy spinny rubber, there isn't anything out there...
  3. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    Whatta beauty!!!❤️❤️❤️ You don't own a Darker, you only look after for the next generation. Can you adopt me? Pretty please?
  4. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    Stop buying junk blade! Only collector's item...
  5. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    pfttt... yinhe. Not a collector item. Keep will only take up storage place.
  6. HOT DAMN !!! This coach teaches FH Slow/Heavy loop exactly every key point Der_Echte values !!!

    I have using / executing slow spinny loops in my game recently, especially after @Der_Echte posted this YT vid. I am happy to say, it is getting some favourable results, especially against lower skill players. They are just unable to handle the kick effect of the spin. Some tactics I have tried...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Gozo doing BH stroke ( open table ). Gozo blocking drill:
  8. Post your latest EJ purchase

    its Euro 65 if I buy from local vendor. That is why I buy direct from Japan.
  9. I got stuck with a pink rubber and I don't like using it

    Brother, Embrace diversity. Don't be a grump! pink is the new cool!
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Direct from Japan.
  11. Chinese Rubbers.vs Tensor Rubbers

    T05 playstyle: 1. Not for pussy push-blockers. 2. Open up, then drive, drive and drive till the end of rally. 3. Serve and ready to drive FTW! 4. Stay a little bit back to rally. T05 is not meant for close to table play.
  12. Headband sugestion

    Uber cool headband, the only one you'll ever need!
  13. Trying to fix my robotic forehand

    Hello my friend. It is only fair. If I need to comment, I should also allow reciprocity. Back to your comment, thank you. You have good eyes. I knew something is off, just not right but just could not put my finger to it. Thanks and I'll work on that. I was too engrossed in imparting spin...
  14. Trying to fix my robotic forehand

    Here is my version of robotic forehand. Figure it is only fair to show mine if I am to comment on others.
  15. Practice style dilemma - full force or playing nice

    it all boils down to what you and your practice partner want and the ability of each other. If your partner can take full force, then go ahead. If cannot then go friendly.
Top