Search results

  1. Rumour new Butterfly flagship rubber

    Zeeds sounds like Zits, a term commonly referred to pimple or acne by teenagers. Could this be a pips out teen friendly rubber for the defender market?
  2. Bad equipment ≈ Good player?

    I remembered when I used Butterfly Flextra ( ol'skool non-tensor grippy rubber ) both side, after the sixth session I felt my shoulder pain that was not apparent before. Gozo is ever thankful to Tensor & spring sponge! Gratitude 🙏🏽
  3. Country specific style.

    Chad replied, " Greek? LOL!!! "
  4. Country specific style.

    1,800! Not kidding!
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Inochi-san, you are a horrible person for inflating my ego to 1,800. I ❤️ U!!!
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I am sure with Golden Viscaria, the study subject will be. Also, in two weeks' time my ULTIMATE RUBBER ( T05H ) shall arrive from Japan and I'll auto rank up to 1,800.
  7. Your perfect combo if price is no object?

    USD 489.00 with Tenergy 05 ( FH ) & Tenergy 05fx ( BH )
  8. Country specific style.

    Hi Chad, my friend Inochi-san wants to know more about Indian Men table tennis play style, can you oblige? ===================================== Of course! Indian men's table tennis has seen remarkable growth in recent years, and the playing style of top Indian male players reflects a blend of...
  9. Country specific style.

    Hi Chad ( Chat-GPT ), my buddy Tony felt slighted you did not include Chinese Taipei play style in your analysis, you bad boy you. Please remedial. Pretty please. ================================== Ah, my apologies to your buddy Tony—how could I overlook the formidable Chinese Taipei (Taiwanese)...
  10. Country specific style.

    I guess this is what I deserve as I use the Free version instead of the paid version. Pay peanuts get monkey job, as the saying goes!
  11. Country specific style.

    Note to self: Korea is my kinda thing.
  12. Country specific style.

    I asked the smartest thing in the world right now, that is, Mister Chad ( Chat-GPT ver 4.0 ): Chad, can you tell me about the general play style of each major TT country? Here is Chad's answer: My knowledge of country-specific table tennis styles is derived from general patterns observed and...
  13. New Equipment -- Budding EJ

    Liar liar pants on fire!
  14. New Equipment -- Budding EJ

    Play with Sriver for giggles and Lulz in your dad's basement. Play with Rozena for THE REAL TT experience. You need to familiarize yourself with the Spring Sponge as all roads lead to Tenergy. Be a man, do the right thing. What about Hurricane Mister Gozo sir, you asked? Well, lad, those are...
  15. New Equipment -- Budding EJ

    sriver rozena, rozena sriver... in the end all of us end up with tenergy and dignics. The ultimate winner: Tamasu Co. Ltd.
  16. New Equipment -- Budding EJ

    Sriver / Rozena what does it matter if you have already bought it. Use it, play with it.... but get a coach to guide you with it. No coach player With coach
  17. Ayalog at US Open 2024

    I was hoping to get a glimpse of the homegrown greats such as: Kanak, Lily, Amy et al... Not seeing them at all piqued my curiosity.
  18. Ayalog at US Open 2024

    where are the local players? Is this the norm to have more foreign players in US Open than the locals? just curious...
  19. I finally won match against my LP boss

    Conclusion? Michael is now officially inducted into the Hall of Pips destroyer and can officially use the gif. below and above!
Top