Search results

  1. I recorded myself PT 2

    Oh Carl, I am glad you'd ask. 1. For context, the video I shared was me in my 3rd month of coaching and that was taken in early Feb-2022. Today is Mar-2025, so 3 years has lapsed. People evolve. Gozo in 2025 is different from Gozo in 2022. 2. Tricky serves, much better my good sir! I use the...
  2. $12 Fake Tenergy Review

    Minions at work?
  3. I recorded myself PT 2

    I maintain that should OP had posted the second vid first instead of the first; this thread would have a very different flavour.
  4. I recorded myself PT 2

    which brings me to this point: You want fellow forumers to comment on your stroke but you show a video of you goofing around. How do you expect an on-the-point feedback. Your input is incorrect. Output, hence is likewise. And the million dollar question is; will the outcome be any different if...
  5. I recorded myself PT 2

    The second vid you presented seems more familiar to how a normal TT is practiced, at least to me.
  6. Sponge hardness is not the end of story...

    On paper: T05H is around ESN 50 - 52 degree hardness. T25 is around ESN 45 - 47 degree hardness. So it should feel in term of hardness T05H > T25 right? Wrong! T05H seems more bitey / grabby than T25. Why? Oh why the hell the world is so complicated? T05H seems to roll the ball much more...
  7. I recorded myself PT 2

    I too was doing once a week as well. You mentioned in an earlier post you have been playing for a year already and now you say since Oct last year. Sorry mate, I am confused.
  8. I recorded myself PT 2

    Not sure if you are doing table-tennis or dancing, it sure look different to mine.
  9. I recorded myself PT 2

    This was me after 3 months of coaching.
  10. I recorded myself PT 2

    You look fantastic.... absolutely brilliant: For a garage / basement / hobby player!
  11. Disappointed on myself

    1. You are no pro, specifically you do not derive your income primarily from winning matches. 2. Hence, do not focus on winning which is an end goal and has short term effect. 3. Instead enjoy your journey. For example: Did you hit a winning shot that is Instagram / Tik-Tok worthy yesterday...
  12. Rubber recommendations for a counter-attacker

    My MYR 0.02 worth regarding blocking rubber: 1. I personally had played with non-tensor grippy rubber, specifically Butterfly Flextra on my BH which I mainly block. My opponent hated it. He said it felt like playing against anti, in the sense, he felt the ball does not come, or rather, it comes...
  13. Did Lin Gaoyuan get sponsored by a new brand? His backhand rubber has purple sponge

    LGY is not sponsored, he owns his own brand, to be correct; his family own a TT product manufacturing firm.
  14. Dignics 05 vs Rasanter R48

    **Comparison of Andro Rasanter EC R48 and Dignics 05 Table Tennis Rubbers** 1. **Sponge Hardness**: - **Rasanter EC R48**: 48° (ESN scale), medium-hard. Offers a balance of control and power, suitable for intermediate to advanced players. - **Dignics 05**: ~50° (ESN scale), harder...
  15. Dignics 05 vs Rasanter R48

    Dignics 05 and Rasanter R48 (Energy Cell) are both high-performance rubbers, but they have key differences in feel, speed, and spin potential. Here’s a comparison: 1. Spin Potential • Dignics 05: One of the spinniest rubbers available, thanks to its Spring Sponge X technology and...
Top