Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    BTW, yesterday a random low tier Darker Speed 90 player just won a pipster who happens to be a club level Tier A level player <wink, wink>...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah, right....
  3. [Help] Choose Long Pimple Rubber on LongV

    Blasphemous! Heretics! Putting a pips on a W968? This is like taking this monster and unleashing her into You are the monster here! Go and play your pickleball or something similar!
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    and those pipsterphile always say, if you can't play a pipster, you have not train enough. Bullshit! Even Aruna a pro has a hard time against a provincial player with pips. This is very telling!
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So many signing up pro here and there.... I noticed that Darker does not have any sponsored players. I wonder if Darker produces rubber to complete their range? #justsayin' you might never know...
  6. Liam Pitchford signs for Joola

    who was Liam with previously?
  7. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    Gozo also has amazing, fantastic and marvelous BH, as long as I am standing on the same spot and doing stroking drill. It become suckish when I am in game where the ball is randomly placed, with various spin ( sometimes very spin, sometimes with little spin ) then my brain get all confused and...
  8. My name is Lazer and I'm an EJ...

    Wanna ask this fair community of like minded people, changing rubber ONLY but not the BLADE, is this still EJ? Is there a part-time EJ? I have been with my blade for almost three years now.
  9. Best carbon blade for stepping up from wood

    Tenergy 05 hard, don't forget Tenergy 05 Hard.... Gozo: where being conventional is boring!
  10. Best carbon blade for stepping up from wood

    just as all roads leads to Rome, eventually all lead to Golden Viscaria. It is just some takes longer than others...
  11. Andro signed Taiwan no 2, Kao Cheng-Jui

    Now, replace the image of Simon with Kao.
  12. Your backhand sucks? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run....

    Your BH sucks? Wanna give up TT and gasp! take up Pickleball instead? It's ok brother, don't cry! We're in this together for the long run.... 1. Thinking about long pips / antis? But you deem them to be too g_h_3_y ? Or too distant from your current technique and you have to unlearn and learn...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    To all those naysayers, ye of little faith.... watch this space. Crash and burn or ascension. All shall be known by end of this month... ( darn it, three weeks delivery time can be frustrating long time )
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    In anticipation of the arrival of the ultimate FH rubber, that is, Tenergy 05 Hard in three weeks time, today, I glued a sheet of old and used that Donic Acuda S1 that happens to be in my drawer, on the FH side of Darker Speed 90 and played with it for four hours straight. I want to get my FH...
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    OK my friend. It will arrive in three weeks time. I refuse to pay extra for fast delivery, so it is a three weeks wait using snail mail delivery ( by sea route I suppose ) from Japan. Once I put it on my Darker Speed 90, I wanna be like these dudes! or die trying! ¡Concédeme estos poderes o...
  16. A guide to buying and choosing table tennis equipment from an Intermediate player and EJ

    so wordy so long like writing a dissertation for your P.HD. project! Divine decree: Golden Viscaria + Tenergy on FH + another Tenergy on BH. Amen!
  17. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Hello 2025! At USD 49.90 and direct from Japan, this is screaming BUY ME NOW! Tenergy is now cheaper than some of the new gen ESN offering. Crazy right? Bye bye 2024 and ESN... NB: A club member who is a crazy rich asian ojisan flew to Tokyo during the X'mas week and bought a dozen of T & D...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    OK, this I understand and can do. Thanks a lot.
Top