Search results

  1. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    To be able to see the humorous side of life is therapy and progress. May you be well and happy.
  2. table tennis mixed doubles

    Depends on the local custom. In my locality, we are not those touchy-touchy, kissy-kissy type. Besides, close proximity with all the sweat... Yuck! No thanks!
  3. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    You guys are literally a bunch of looneys and wackos!
  4. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Dear God, I found a song that when played and listen too: It will make my ZONE become EPIC ZONE. Feat: Epic Zone 1. Concentration +8 2. Speed +8 3. STR + 4 On than that I gain an additional bonus feat: LIGHT AS FEATHER ( Footwork + 4 ) So what is that song that I am referring to? This song!
  5. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    let's just say we have our priorities. Let us agree to disagree...
  6. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    My good man, this is an international forum, hence I have to use terms that are globally recognizable.
  7. How many of you use Table Tennis as a vice?

    TT allows my metabolism to work harder to eliminate the Hawaiiam, Big Mac and Whopper I had during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
  8. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Thank you so much my good man. At USD 1,000.00 now I can defend my Darker Speed 90 purchase against my wife undying accusation, but dearest beloved waifu, there are blade 2.5 times more expensive than mine. I have just saved us USD 600.00. You should be proud of your husbando.
  9. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Stop showing off you you you exhibitionist you! OTOH Oh come to daddy! Come to pappa!
  10. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Sir! You have a calf worthy of a real TT player. Rejoice! Rejoice!
  11. I recorded myself

    Warning! Troll alert!
  12. Long Pips lovers, this is for you

    1. The manufacturer did not bother to register with ITTF. 2. There are some standards to adhere to to get approval. I suspect this manufacturer does not do both parameters.
  13. Long Pips lovers, this is for you

    just checked, and it is not on ITTF-LARC list.
  14. Nittaku manufacturing process video

    which is so strange for me. Pro used equipment are of no second hand value... even Gozo's used Tenergies can be sold for scrap value. And Gozo is just a OB player.
  15. I recorded myself

    Oops sorry sorry. I misunderstood you. 1. I thought you asked me whether are you using wrist or not and to that question, the correct answer is No, you are not using wrist. 2. As to another question, should you use wrist? The correct answer should be Yes, you should use wrist. 3. My caveat, at...
  16. I recorded myself

    Truthful honest swear to god and cross my heart and hope to die answer? Just get a professional coach and work your way up. You are too noob to be taking lessons and trying to learn from everyone / stranger you meet in the internet. The good news is, you are such a noob, you have not acquire...
  17. Nittaku manufacturing process video

    What you say in bold @Tony's Table Tennis, if it is true, then there should be a lot of used / pro-pre-owned W968 lying around and plenty of it on the used market for OB / collectors to acquire at marvelous and wonderful price. But this is not the case at least to my limited knowledge. Hence I...
  18. CHINA’S NEXT HERO?! LIN SHIDONG CRAZY TRAINING 2024!

    Meanwhile Gozo desperately saving money from his meagre salary to buy the Pay2Win blade, that is, Golden Viscaria as per divine decree. He wants to generate awesome power from small stroke too. I reckon I'll be able to save enough to acquire it just in time to play in the World Super super...
Top