Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Thanks NL, Move those ferking legs - checked. BH diagonal with good topspin - checked BH come back, pivot then FH Gozo Smash(tm) , oops, I mean loop drive ftw! - checked FH loop drive to multiple spots - checked / work-in-progress Be ever so vigilant to expect second, third, fourth and so on...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Is this what you mean?
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Give me one month on my new setup and playstyle... 2025 new Gozo, hopefully. No more video from me until then.
  4. Wang Chuqin, Lin Shidong, and Xu Xin

    Just buy Super Viscaria or Golden Viscaria and you will get instant level up to LSD level. Swear it is the truth!
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    There are two categories of player I faced when I do deploy the link up technique you mention. 1. Against lower skill player, I have no issue, they cannot handle the spin and they will block and the ball kick out of the table, and I get an easy point. These players are not an issue for me. 2...
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Thank Ghost man. As my clubmates used to tell me, Gozo, if your stroke is 100% on the table, you will be playing in the provincial squad by now. I totally agree with him. I also agree that by playing only like twice a week, two hours each session, I have to be realistic with my expectation...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Dear Mister NL, sir! Some assistance required: 1. What is sitting ball? Sorry, I am not familiar with the term. ========================== 2. This kid is about the same level as I am, maybe just a wee bit lower than me, perhaps 50 - 100 pts gap? 3. I had just beaten him a week ago, 3-2 and...
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    As mentioned before, I will post a video of my latest game when it is available. Yes, you all may critic. I lost 1-2 to this high school kid.
  9. Fan zhendong, Ma Long and Cheng Meng announces Retirement from WTT/ITTF

    plot twist: The day FZD send his retirement letter to WTT, it just so happen that there is an opening in Taylor Swift's Eras Tour backup singer position....
  10. korbel vs innerforce zlc

    or classic grippy non-tensor rubber like Mark v / Sriver or Flextra.
  11. How do Pros train to "retain" a skill?

    I am paraphrasing a statement I heard from a seminar long ago. The speaker has been a real estate agent for twenty odd years or so and has been a good one I suppose to be able to give seminar. He says day in day out he has been doing this vocation for so long, naturally he is good at it. You...
  12. Fan zhendong, Ma Long and Cheng Meng announces Retirement from WTT/ITTF

    Who shall be next? Quadri Aruna but of course! He is the one that started the ball rolling...
  13. Beginner Equipment Mistake

    Losing it? What do you mean? Somebody steal it away? This is how I store properly when my spare blade is not in use: I'll place the item inside the original box and throw some desiccant ( silica pearls aka drying agent ) into the box to keep moisture away. If there are rubber attached to it, I...
  14. Beginner Equipment Mistake

    Alternative to Falcima: 1. BTY Petr Korbel 2. Tibhar Stratus Power Wood 3. Nittaku Acoustic / Violin 3. Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive. Get the one which is the least expensive.
  15. Beginner Equipment Mistake

    Operation Un-Noob the Noobie 1. Cold-storage your current set-up for the time being. You will have use for it later. 2. Get BTY Falcima 3. Two sheets of either Rozena / Xiom Vega Europe / Tibhar Aurus Sound depending which is the cheaper in your locale. 4. End of operation Un-Noob the Noobie...
  16. Fan zhendong, Ma Long and Cheng Meng announces Retirement from WTT/ITTF

    旧的不去新的怎么来呢 ( If the old does not go, how can the new come about? ) I am excited to see new emerging playstyle from the young turks...
  17. Fan zhendong, Ma Long and Cheng Meng announces Retirement from WTT/ITTF

    LSD, WCQ, LeBrun bro, Truls, Faraji ( Iran ), Issac Quek ( SGP ).... and hopefully we fans will see new play style emerge so that we can continue our chit-chat here in the forum for many years to come.
  18. Hu Heming and his latest video on equipment

    Yup, O.B. bat. The Model is not me, I am not sure if that is @Der_Echte or not because I have never meet him/her in person.
Top