Search results

  1. korbel vs innerforce zlc

    One is noob friendly, another is girly blade. Real Man(tm) uses Viscaria!
  2. Hu Heming and his latest video on equipment

    Meanwhile @Der_Echte & @Gozo Aruna , prefer the no-fuss plug & play glue & play straight from package so that we have more time to play Candy Crush.
  3. If you got anything table tennis related for Christmas…

    Santa gave me the ability to loop drive against backspin inside table ball. Better than getting a W968.
  4. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 Hard

    I love you even more NL!!! You know me so well! Muacks!
  5. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 Hard

    Now that you mention it, DS90 does seems to counter-drive / hit much easier than looping. So, it is an equipment issue and not a technical issue per se. However, I am not choosy, a counter-drive is still good in my book. Now, this technique of attacking ( loop-drive ) inside table high...
  6. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 Hard

    I have had some modest success with my Xiom Vega Europe loop-drive against inside table high backspin ball. That is why I am exploring... I've got a 47.5 ESN hardness ( Donic Acuda s1 ) sitting in my drawer, maybe I'll test it on my DS90 and try out first before venturing into the fifties...
  7. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 Hard

    The way you put it means Vega Europe is still the one for me....
  8. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 Hard

    with regards to the open face angle, would not the ball over-shoot the table. This is my experience with counter-looping. I need to brush the ball at around 12 or 1 o'clock position to get the Magnus effect to bring the ball into the table. I have been experimenting with this very close angle...
  9. Attacking Long Pip Players like Ni Xia Lian and Zhou Xintong... but at the amateur level?!

    What I see is ugly blocking + stand on one spot + use funky wrist technique and rely 100% on pips put rubber. Ugly ugly ugly ugggggh!
  10. Dear Santa,

    You can always go to Hainan...
  11. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 Hard

    Wanna ask experts here: at what ranking level at the minimum can one start to use Tenergy 05 Hard, the ultimate forehand rubber? What sort of blade pair best with it? Help pls...
  12. Dear Santa,

    Dear Santa, after you have unloaded all your goodies, you can fly to here, undress your heavy winter coat, remain in your boxer, flip-flop and sip coconut juice all day and all night throughout December. It's summer here, 24/7/365....
  13. Attacking Long Pip Players like Ni Xia Lian and Zhou Xintong... but at the amateur level?!

    what exactly I should be watching NL? I seldom watch foreign players, I mainly look out only for fellow hommies like Aruna. BTW, merry x'mas my friend.
  14. Attacking Long Pip Players like Ni Xia Lian and Zhou Xintong... but at the amateur level?!

    Der, I believe what you describe as an Euro Club is to me what I call an academy. In an academy in my local is a TT center set up with purpose of: 1. Train school going children to play competitively. 2. Those who are good will represent their school in district level comp, and if the win, go...
  15. Dear Santa,

    Sadly Aruna does not do that stroke that I had come to admire. Aruna Q is a force to reckon with if in mid to far distance. Close or inside table.... Aruna is meh!
  16. Dear Santa,

    Santa: Dear Jammmail, I can easily grant you your wish but your wish may absolutely mess up you BH beyond repair. I'll let you think about it for a while, holler me again on 2025.Dec.24. Think about it first.
  17. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Spoken like a prophet!
  18. Dear Santa,

    You guys want to ask Santa anything else?
Top