Search results

  1. Does the Dignics09C worth it?

    Well... I stopped using Rakza Z because of (the weight and) what I thought was poor durability. Or at least a bad way of dying so to speak. This goes for most tensors I've used - the sponge suddenly dies after a couple of months. Tenergies and Chinese rubbers have a slow decay so you keep...
  2. Does the Dignics09C worth it?

    The Dignics-family is distinctively lighter than their tensor-counterparts. Might be worth something to some.
  3. Old JRE

    I believe that the old one had two different FL handles. Had a friend who had a JRE FL that was very different from the on I had.
  4. Your Favorite Inner Carbon Blade - SURVEY

    Can anyone compare the Sanwei Inner 75 to Harimoto ALC/Innerforce Layer ALC or DHS H301? I liked the H301 but had a hard time adjusting to some kind of springyness when hitting hard forhand (compared to a Viscaria). But the short game was sweet. I own an Inner 75 but havent started using it...
  5. Short review of Glayzer 09c

    My experience is the opposite. Rozena - which i did use for a while - didn't suit me at all. No spin but quite fast. If you want that, why not use short pips? Then you'll get some disruptive effects as well. G09c on the other hand I've always thought that Butterfly did a mistake not naming it...
  6. Butterfly Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Review

    Thanks! I guess what I really wanted to know is - do the bigger heads have the same shape, just bigger, or is something else different? They could have made it more egg shaped, wider overall or something like that. The Ovtcharov blade is quite thick so it should have been more tilted to the...
  7. Butterfly Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Review

    Does anyone know how the shape of the heads of Ovtcharov/Harimoto blades differ from classic Butterfly blades (boll, viscaria etc). The measurements are one thing but where are the added width added?
  8. How to remove the glue from the rubber's sponge?

    Does this Sueke glue really stick the rubber to the blade enough? I like the DHS 15 for everything but the thing it is supposed to do - stick a rubber to a blade. Other glues are a pain in the behind to remove from rubber but you don't have to worry about the rubber suddenly fly free during a game.
  9. Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard vs Golden Tango PS and Golden Tango

    For me it is the other way around. Backhand and Tenergy (mostly 80) - opponents are surprised and block out. Backhand and sticky rubbers - I get surprised that they don't miss the table! :) Probably down to technique and how mush you brush and/or engage the sponge. Problem is that the hard...
  10. Aliexpress Singles Day Sale 2023

    I've also got an Inner 75. Looks good and the production seems very consistent. Mine is 89-90 grams. The blade surface is about the same size as Butterfly standard (Viscaria) but the handle is a bit longer and maybe slightly thinner (perhaps like most non-Viscaria butterflies?). Have some games...
  11. What's wrong?

    It's a quite hard rubber. Sometimes it feels like the ball slips when the ball just doesn't penetrate the rubber enough.
  12. "Boring" AGM/BoD when it comes to rule changes?

    They should change the rule to say that the ball must be in front of the entire body of server (and of course behind the line) throughout the service. It would make it possible to actually enforce the rule in matches with less than two referees (pretty much all matches...). A rule that actually...
  13. Aliexpress Singles Day Sale 2023

    Anyone actually tried the Sanwei 75 inner ALC? Looks good on paper and in pictures.
  14. Does Tenergy 80 have remarkably more spin than Tenergy 64?

    Nothing is "remarkably more" or "much better" between the two rubbers. Very simliar.
  15. Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard vs Golden Tango PS and Golden Tango

    I recall speculations that the Sieger PK50 is the same rubber as Joola Tango PS. Does anyone know how it really is? The Sieger is available in 1.8 and 2.0 while the GTPS only in max theses days.
  16. Cybershape Carbon

    I've compared to a couple of Viscarias (one heavier than the CSC, one lighter) and I agree with you. The CSC is a faster and stiffer blade. Even if it's inner carbon it's thicker and the carbon is different. Feels harder as well.
  17. Head shape of a blade: Does it matter?

    Larger head means more rubber which means heavier total and balance away from the handle.
  18. Glayzer 09c (help)

    People seem to have different experiences and opinions but I'd say it is somewhere in between "classic eurojap" and "classic chinese". Hard but still somewhat bouncy. More dead and dampening than a T05 for sure. I switched back to tenergy (on BH) but I'm not winning more or less matches! :)
  19. Glayzer 09c (help)

    G09c has a much harder feel than T05. The non-09c-version of Glayzer would probably be a better choice.
Top