Search results

  1. I recorded myself

    I am trying my friend. But I see more picking up balls that actual shots. In the rare occasion that there are shots, they are more of no skill Reactive Passive Blocking ( RPB ) shots.
  2. I recorded myself

    I see many many many incidence of ball picking and nothing much...
  3. Nittaku manufacturing process video

    Tony, you have not answer the most pertinent question, that is to say, this blade useful life issue, is it perculiar only to modern composite blade? Does it also hold true for one ply?
  4. Nittaku manufacturing process video

    Tony, is it just w968 that has a shelf-life or is this true for all modern composite blade? In my locality, I have seen veteran players from the speed glue / 38mm era still using the same Cypress G-max / Senkoh 30 years later down the line. Does blade have a limited useful life? I sure hope...
  5. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Zone? No Zone? Zoning is too unreliable. The best thing is still rely on yourself.
  6. Dignics09c China team version

    No way!!! Seriously?
  7. Dignics09c China team version

    Yup! And Donic Bluegrip C2 is what our local champion used to defeat the CNT dynamic duo of LGY / LSD.
  8. How do you banana flick?

    Resurrecting this necron thread. First, I was afraid, I was petrified, Kept thinking, I could never ever flip it over the other side. But then I spent so many try thinking, how did I do it wrong And I grew strong and I learned how to get flip it along. It never occur to me, I thought it would...
  9. Help me understand the difference in blades and rubbers?

    i tried to look for that particular ad but to no avail. It is a pic of Simon Gauzy and a tag line that says: Rasenter C53 for me, C48 for the rest of you or something similar to that effect. Although it is purely a marketing tag-line, it aptly convey the message, that is, leave the hard ones to...
  10. Help me understand the difference in blades and rubbers?

    The gewo allround and pro 43 are noob friendly. Don't think too much about equipment anymore. It is more of a skill issue at this juncture. Get a coach if you want to improve fast or just play normally as a Hobby player and just enjoy the slow journey.
  11. Dignics09c China team version

    Is there a Malaysia version? You know, just out of Nationalistic sentiments...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Gozo Coaching Log. Entry Date: 2024.11.14 Dear Diary, Today Coach told me, " Gozo, your pendulum serve is ok now, but it is getting a tad too predictable. Since you pay for my bacon, bread and butter, it is time I shall be benevolent and teach you a new serve! " And I reply, " Sir! Yes Sir! "...
  13. Tips for the backhand loop technique

    Your BH is not a loop, more like drive / blockish. A loop usually is against underspin. Some issues: 1. Blade too open. You seems to be undecided whether to block or drive. 2. If drive, complete the full movement, your stroke tend to stop halfway, that is to say, not fully committed. 3. Go...
  14. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    My National MS No. 1 is playing in China Jia-A Pro League and he hammered a Chinese opponent 3-0. There is something strange happening to Chinese Players. NB: I think is the Donic rubber...
  15. What song are u listening to now?

    First Malaysian singer to be nominated for The Grammy Not so long ago a fellow country woman won an Oscar for best Actress, and now a potential Grammy? Could not ask for more...
  16. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Some Malaysian TT news update: Remember this Malaysian pair of Wong Qishen / Javern Choong? This pair got the bronze medal in the recent Asian TT Championship MD event. They made history of defeating the Korean pair of Jang Woojin / Cho Daesong in R16 and then went on to defeat the favourite...
  17. Can you help me understand how it is possible to join the main league of the country in which a person lives?

    1. Play in local league / tourney. Pay the entrance fee from your own pocket if no sponsor. 2. Start winning, a lot! 3. You'll get noticed. 4. You'll get invited for try-outs at higher leagues. 5. Continue to win, a lot! 6. The sky is your limit! NB: Point Nos. 2 & 5 is the key success...
  18. How to improve timing?

    You see, if you play with opponents who can topspin, the ball will kick up. Some who can loop with side spin, the ball will curve and jump sideways. If you are too close, 95% of the time you will mistime. 5% of the time you may get lucky. Stepping away a little, the success rate increases.
  19. How to improve timing?

    stepping further away from table does wonders to many things....
  20. How do i start my table tennis career in india

    6. Must use Butterfly product!
Top