Search results

  1. Correct Technique for Arm on Forehand Topspin

    When someone uses T05 Hard on FH, you will immediately know that someone FH is Deadly!!!
  2. This why I don't complain illegal serves

    Oh but it is already happening. The academy where I am playing against U15 type school-kids, WCQ / LSD hook serve with body covering the ball are all in vogue now. There is no stopping this. I told the coach about it and I knew from his response be like: As long as they are not faulted during...
  3. Is this the weakest China's men's team has ever been?

    XX be like: " Sigh, you guys suxs so much, I have to come out of retirement again... sigh "
  4. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Badminton, squash ( racquetball ) and soon.... table tennis.
  5. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    What a great comeback! It ain't over till the fat lady sing!
  6. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    I wrote sometime back about the squash development in my country. It was not until a champion emerged in the form of Ms Nicole David who was WR#1 that the government start to finance this sport to bring it to greater height. Could this Javern / Wong's success spark a similar fairy tale?
  7. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    http://youtube.com/post/Ugkxiz2IuiIF-Uu-B3debGihYODCAi4wkFGY?si=eVaF4GoPbBRiv_ms History in the making...it is no longer fluke. First the KOR, now the CNT.
  8. Ma Long’s Last Tournament?! | WTT China Smash 2024

    In above video, Felix said the reason Ma Long is super super dangerous is because he does not show any body language where he will loop to. Hence as his opponent, you are relying 100% on guess work. This is what makes him sooooooo goooood. This is the second time I hear such a comment, the...
  9. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Is the Divine Messenger trying to tell us Mortals use Viscaria Golden, only this is true, any other is otherwise?
  10. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    This chopper is a left-handee, rarest of rare species. One of a kind!!!
  11. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    History in the making: MD R16 of Asian TT Championship @ Astana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia Men's Doubles pair of Wong Qishen / Javern Choong 3 vs Jang Woojin / Cho Daesong of S. Korea 1. The Malaysia pair advance to QF where the will meet the Chinese MD pair of Lin Gaoyuan / Lin Shidong.
Top