Search results

  1. confusing.. bh rubber.. harder faster softer

    The best answer is: it depends on your personal preference. Now, the answer given isn't very helpful right? The text-book or internet standard answer is: BH is a short-stroke and you need a BH rubber with strong trampoline effect to propel the ball over the net easier and with little effort...
  2. What is good rubber for block and push in your experience.

    ol'skool non-tensor grippy Japanese rubber.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    When I told some of the more veteran players in my club about this, they too say the same thing. It seems this advise is pretty generic, but hey! I have to recognize I am at a pretty OB level player, so, simple things like this will most likely bring my game to the next level. Heming also...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Woo Hoo!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesterday Gozo had a one on one session with an Olympian, a bona-fide National Level Player ( that is, not a OB player ). Who was it? It is none other than Mister @Heming Hu . These are the take home messages, at least for Gozo: Break-away from the habit of just...
  5. What is good rubber for block and push in your experience.

    ol'skool non-tensor grippy rubber. Mark V, Sriver, Flextra et al...
  6. Now this is what I called Effective Marketing!

    I am not sure because I do not have the business data to verify the above statement in bold. However, from my anecdotal observation: Butterfly should be the market leader simply because of its legacy and global branding. I see many players that I have come in contact with usually have Dignics...
  7. Now this is what I called Effective Marketing!

    @Tony's Table Tennis , WTT Youth Contender Dubai Girls U13 Champion goes to a Malaysian Jr player. Just found out from my fellow club-mate.
  8. Now this is what I called Effective Marketing!

    Asian TT Championship MD Bronze Medallist. These dudes beat KOR JWJ / CDS & CHN LSD / LGY. Donic is quick to capitalize. Well done! Good marketing effort!
  9. Why do you still use Tenergy 05?

    Half of my club-mates are pipsters of some sort, typically the boomers crowd. The remaining majority say two-thirds are DIGNICS ( Yay!!! ), the remainder are Donic or some sort of ESN. I belong to the Non-Pipster and non-Dignics crowd. I am the minority. Btw, there are no booster crowd in my club.
  10. Durometer A / D / O which one suitable for TT rubber?

    will do guys, I'll get the Shore 0 duro. It's USD 15'ish on Lazada.
  11. Why do you still use Tenergy 05?

    I am buying at around 50 USD or slightly less direct from Japan.
  12. Durometer A / D / O which one suitable for TT rubber?

    Hi folks! I am interested to get a durometer myself to measure the hardness of rubber. I, then realised that there are Durometer Type A, D & O. I am familiar with ESN rubber so which type of Durometer should I get? Pls assist, thank you good people of TTD.
  13. Looking for an extremely tacky rubber.

    Is this tacky enough?
  14. Wang Chuqin MOST INTENSE TRAINING EVER!

    This is punishment disguised as training.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    In one of those very rare moment, Gozo bested a long-pips chopper / blocker. ( Gozo 4 - Long Pipster 1 ) And no, I did not take have video evidence, it was those once in a blue moon serendipitous moment.
  16. What would you say is the highest level you could get to with jpen/japanese penhold one sided in 2024?

    Truth, the honest brutal honest truth of the highest level: Putting a piece of spring-sponge on a 10.5mm thick one-ply pure kiso-hinoki JPen and hitting a FH is in itself the highest level of pure bliss. Other super bouncy ESN candidate such as MX-P or Donic Bluestorm series are also pure ecstacy.
Top