Search results

  1. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Come one! Come all! Have you ever see a left handed chopper before, rarest of sights!'Neither have I but today you all are in supreme luck! Watch how my lil'albino unicorn take on a rare species, that is, a southpaw chopper and win convincingly! Well done to my fellow countryman!
  2. How often should a very attacking Japanese penhold player change their rubber

    One thing I learned from old timers in my club, you change when you see a particular spot on the rubber that is whitish or faded or smoother and shinier than the rest then it is time to change.
  3. half long soft / less spin pushes! Absolutely hate'em MF'ers!

    Wonderful netizens of TTD, I struggle to return less spin pushes that are half long. If I push heavy, the balls pops up and gets killed by opponent or it goes out of the table whereas if I push soft, the ball does not clear the net. If I loop, it goes over the table. Please help. Half long...
  4. Is butterfly overpriced

    Thanks for the info, nice to hear something from the ground.
  5. Can You Help me Choose a New Setup: Blade and Rubbers for Under €200

    Sven is a male name right? If Butterfly is the main gear in your locality, and if you are under a coach or academy, you will most likely end up with a Viscaria. Your first blade perhaps can get a Petr Korbel or Falcima as your starter kit. You can easily sell it and upgrade to a Viscaria in a...
  6. Can You Help me Choose a New Setup: Blade and Rubbers for Under €200

    Sven, This is your first serious blade but it definitely will not be your last. Here is a little hack: Buy something your club-mates are using. Chances are it is easier to sell the pre-owned ones once you decide to upgrade. Butterfly / Stiga blades are usually easier to sell pre-owned or second...
  7. Is butterfly overpriced

    Yes it is. Now it is time to save some money!
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    with the dropping of the Yen and rising of Ringgit, importing goods from Japan start to look very appealing. What was once not affordable becomes otherwise...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    No need to say anything at all; we all understand...
  10. V>15 Sticky: Finally !!

    when will Tenergy fx sticky version going to be released???
  11. Block like Da Boss!

    Another Block Like Da'Boss compilation. No Cho-Leh, no cheering, just cold icy disposition all round.
  12. The philosopher’s stone of backhand rubbers

    Kreanga approves of this post!!!
  13. Sugestion of Rubber

    is it? I have emigrated away from the Kingdom of Chinese tacky for so long, didn't know they have gone soft & mushy. I seek your forgiveness.
  14. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Ma Long vs Lee Sangsu MS R16 LSS may have lost but his BH is superb. LSS's BH reminds me of the likes of legendary Kreanga, Kalinikos and Schlager. Well played LSS!
  15. Why is Ma Long so good?

    I recalled in one of TTD Dan's video where he had Dima as the guest. Dan asked Dima who is the most difficult opponent he faced in the WTT Tours. Dima answered it was Ma Long. The reason Dima said it was Ma Long as follows: Ma Long takes his time to look at his opponent's position and then...
  16. Sugestion of Rubber

    Soft and chinese are never in the same sentence. You have better luck finding a castrated white albino unicorn.
  17. I'm personally going to Coach 60 of you for FREE, for the next 2-3 weeks. Read below to know what I'm offering to help u improve FAST,& joining steps

    Done. @Heming Hu , make me a super-star. My R1 MS match in my provincial open tourney. NB: I am the dude wearing the Donic jersey. Heming, the above is my latest serious tourney play. Definition of serious means I had to pay an entrance fee and where the tourney gives out cash prize to the...
  18. Why is Ma Long so good?

    I do not know the exact reason why Ma Long is so good, I just know he is good from his result. That is until tonight. You see the current WTT China Smash, in some of the in-between points filler, they editor will show the RPM of the winning ball. Today, I know quantitatively why ML is so...
  19. Footwork..

    Howdy mate Wrighty, You specifically asked how to build the neural pathway. I shall share some personal anecdote. 1. First off I would assume you to have performed the usual drill during your usual non match activity such as BH - BH - FH ( two of three point position ) or Falkenberg etc. 2...
Top