Search results

  1. Need Help with a New Fast Butterfly Blade

    T05 should be fine. In my club I have yet to see anyone use FZD so I have never play with it before. Nonetheless, I suspect FZD would play similar to Viscaria type blade, Mizutani included.
  2. Donic Original True Carbon differences in production?

    This is the model of blade that Anders used to take down WR#1 WCQ. You are sitting on a gold mine. The God of Luck smile upon thee.
  3. Perform in multiball but not in game

    Multiball is to help you build muscle memory for a stroke. Game time is Show-Time! Your chance to shine!
  4. Perform in multiball but not in game

    I see the problem: 1. Practice partner serving the same spin to the same spot. He is helping you to learn a stroke. 2. In real match environment, opponent serve will read your body language, your distance to table, are you gonna use a BH or FH return and he adjust accordingly. In short, he is...
  5. WE CHALLENGED AFRICAN CHAMP QUADRI ARUNA!

    Aruna is voted by TT fans as the Funniest TT Pro Player. His O.B. Player meme is legendary.
  6. Banish long pips

    Are you prepare to lose friend? LP players, if you are there for social, be prepare to have fewer social games. If you are competitive players in an acadeny setting where you are assigned by the coach as the designated practice partner for the said academy star players, then be prepare to...
  7. The Pistol Grip

    Pistol grip, the grip for O.B. Player(tm).
  8. Advice on my serves and everything else

    Josh, 1. Beautiful Reverse Pendulum ( R.P. ) Serve. Nice! 2. For me, what makes R.P. scary for me is when the server starts of with a regular Pendulum serves motion but at the last second change to RP. This messes up with my anticipation. 3. However, if one always serves R.P. all the time...
  9. What butterfly blade should i get?

    You have no idea what you are talking right? I mean you say it in jest but most probably you have no idea the cost of one Golden Viscaria and how long the waiting list is for one Darker Speed. These are the Epic level equipment in TT world. It is not some Tier 1 product. Noob!
  10. Professional matches should be televised as fights

    Instead; I would love if before each match we have the announcer say something like this: Hailing from China, Ma Long using a DHS W968 blade with H3 42.5 degree hardness on FH and H3 Hurricane 37 degree hardness on BH. Something like this.
  11. Professional matches should be televised as fights

    not sure about you foreigners' taste, it's alll about Kawaii and Kirei here... Stare down in TT? Sounds kinda weird.
  12. Fastarc G-1 is great but...

    G1 is great but it is Tenergy you desired. We understand... no need to say more.
  13. Professional matches should be televised as fights

    Yes! Yes! Yes! Pre-entrance routine: I agree.
  14. Mizutani ZLC or Viscaria

    Both are outer carbon blade so even if there are differences, it will be minor between each other. Having said that, I just tried my club-mate Mizutani ALC during the weekend and I love it a lot. The blade has Donic Bluefire M2 on the FH side. I also recall a long time ago, I tried another...
  15. Guys, I need your opinion and help. Would greatly appreciate your feedback and thoughts here.

    @Heming Hu , Regular hobby player who participate in competition once in a while ( like once a month ) mainly for social purpose, I consider TT as a form of exercise. Is gym conditioning a must? I mean they come to TT for exercise, should they condition to make the exercise better? I referring...
  16. Should ittf take additional measures to slow the game down?

    It is mandatory to use long pips on one side. This will definitely slow down the game a lot! And I mean A LOT!
  17. What butterfly blade should i get?

    Its Darker not Dark. 😤
  18. Correct Technique for Arm on Forehand Topspin

    Thanks a lot @Heming Hu , The wrist flexion thingy is what has been missing from my Topspin stroke and I get called out 100% of the time by @NextLevel, saying Gozo you are a not spinning the ball enough and what you are doing is 100% pure hitter. Now I know what is missing. Oh a personal...
  19. Need Help with a New Fast Butterfly Blade

    Last Sat I had the good fortune of testing two set-up that belongs to fellow club-mates. 1. Mizutani ALC + Donic Bluefire M2 on FH / Donic Bluestorm M3 on BH. Super super smooth, easy to play. Ball magically land on the other side with beautiful rainbow arc without any effort. 2. So called...
Top