Search results

  1. what is the difference between hardness/softness and thick/thin in table tennis

    Sorry can't help you on pips, coz' I ain't a pips player and for the pipsters out there:
  2. My nightmare opponent

    And ladies and gentlemen; we have it: TT is a game that evoke nightmare even to the most seasoned sportsman. It is a game of epic, no epoch fear inducing activity. Be afraid! Be very afraid!
  3. The controversy around Wang Chuqin and WTT

    most curious question from me is what language do these two use? Putunghua? English or German?
  4. My nightmare opponent

    Best advise: Take up:
  5. Upgrade from Xiom Vega Europe?

    Oh Vega Europe, I ❤️U so much as my BH rubber I'm never gunna give you up! Coz' you never let me down, you never desert me! NB: I am not joking, look at my profile and see what I am using right now.
  6. What butterfly blade should i get?

    Geez Tyce, I thought you are gonna say it auto level up to 2,200 when wielding Golden Vis.
  7. Petr Korbel Vs Clipper Cr

    One reason I use the Chat-GPT answer is to subtly show fellow forumers and future forumers that all this similar type of question such as: Which is better? Blade A or B? Rubber X or Y can be easily obtained from AI chat bot program such as Chat-GPT ver 4.0. Some may not get the hint, but...
  8. Petr Korbel Vs Clipper Cr

    One problem I see here is that the person asking the question does not pick up the clue that the answer given are AI generated despite such a glaring clue was given.
  9. Petr Korbel Vs Clipper Cr

    The **Stiga Intensity NCT** and the **Stiga Clipper Wood** are both high-performance offensive blades, but they cater to slightly different playstyles. Here’s how they compare: ### **Stiga Intensity NCT** - **Construction**: 5-ply wood blade with Stiga’s Nano Composite Technology (NCT), which...
  10. Petr Korbel Vs Clipper Cr

    The **Stiga Clipper Wood** and **Stiga Clipper CR** are both part of the Clipper series but differ in terms of speed, feel, and their intended playing style. Here's a breakdown: ### **Stiga Clipper Wood** - **Construction**: 7-ply all-wood blade. - **Speed**: Fast but slightly slower than the...
  11. Petr Korbel Vs Clipper Cr

    should be same as CR.
  12. Petr Korbel Vs Clipper Cr

    The **Stiga Clipper CR** and the **Butterfly Petr Korbel** are both popular offensive blades, but they offer different playing characteristics. Here’s a comparison: ### **Stiga Clipper CR** - **Construction**: 7-ply all-wood blade with Crystal Technology on the outer layers (which enhances...
  13. WE CHALLENGED SPANISH CHAMP ALVARO ROBLES!

    Gozo's observation: 1. Alvaro is such a swell guy! 2. He did not call TTD team O.B. Players 3. I noticed that Alvaro plays the counter looping by taking it at a later timing, giving himself a tad more time to be in a good position to counter-loop. 4. Point No. 3 is what I am lacking and looking...
  14. Banish long pips

    Is this you? Or at least it is so similar with your description!!!
  15. My practice with Fan Zhendong: Shoutout to Dan Ives for capturing this

    Heming is Chinese? You don't say... His accent is 110% Ozzie Bloke(tm)! 11 out of 10 in the Foster Ozziness scale.
  16. What brand of TT balls do you prefer?

    Coz no one in my club plays with BTY balls. There must be a reason...
  17. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Seamoon luv'ing cheap boosterphile.
  18. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Cheap: 1. Xiom Vega Europe 2. Donic Desto series. 3. Donic Acuda series. 4. All the older Non-Tensor classic grippy rubber, e.g., Yasaka Mark V, Butterfly Flextra, Donic Liga et al.
  19. Hi, how to do this well?

    Too bad. A pro coach is a real help if you want to go far in this game / sport.
Top