Search results

  1. Good recreational player recommendations

    1. Connoisseur / Brand Snob set-up: Butterfly Falcima with both side Butterfly Rozena 2. Last a long time set-up: Yasaka Ma Lin Offensive with both side Rakza 7 3. I'm not gonna pay a lot set-up: Tibhar Stratus Powerwood with both side Donic Baracuda.
  2. Improvement vs temporary feeling?

    On a serious note, I break on average one ball per month, irrespective of brands: Yinhe, DHS, Double-Fish. Nittaku etc. None are spared, all are driven before my blade and broken by it thereof.
  3. Table Tennis Racket recommendation for intermediate/advanced

    Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive with both side Rakza 7 is doable.
  4. WTT Contender Almaty 2024 Sep 3-8

    Gozo happy to see more little elusive unicorns being sent into the big big world. I see second liner being sent to play as well. Good for them!
  5. Table Tennis Crisis

    Unless one is playing for his livelihood, that is, pro player, winning should not matter that much. Exercise, fun, camaraderie are all important aspect of TT. Or in my case, Tik-Tik / Instagram worthy shots 💪🏼
  6. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    He is trying to promote Chinese style to western audience. However, to me it is not very useful. It is like trying to teach a French Chef how to prepare Chinese style Herbal Pork Rib Braised Soup ( 肉 骨 茶 ). If one is not immerse or come from that style of cooking background, many minute detail...
  7. Here at SD paddle palace open

    Did you ask VMoroga why he stop posting at TTD?
  8. What is the best rubber for jpen??

    I never knew that JPen has material other than one ply hinoki. This Asian Ojisan learn something new today.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    20 Collegiate players vs Adam. Only one manage to win Adam. And she went 100% Gozo ( aka Full Hulk-Smash mode ). Gozo-style FTW!!!
  10. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    The only way is; if he uses your content without permission, make a complain to Youtube and ask it to be remove. If more complainer make such demand, I am sure YT will ban / block his account.
  11. What is the best rubber for jpen??

    This depends on your skill level. If you are a good looper, definitely the Hard version. Traditionally 05 regular is the mainstream. Soft / Fx version if one is noobier.
  12. What is the best rubber for jpen??

    Tenergy 05
  13. Gozo Zyreruna

    Making a beautiful shot is most important; winning is just a bonus!!!

    Making a beautiful shot is most important; winning is just a bonus!!!
  14. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    It was 38mm those days. It is 40++ mm these days.
  15. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    I would not know, I never play TT at age 8/10/12. I first touch a TT blade in my forties and I only attended formal coaching two years ago after never winning and always being the loser. I got tired of losing...
  16. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    Yes! Yes! Yes! A little while ago, I used Butterfly Flextra ( eqv. to Mark V ) on both side. After six sessions, I start to develop shoulder ache. I was using more power than usual.
  17. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    The previous place I attended coaching was Butterfly sponsored. So all kids are Viscaria / Innerforce pair with Rozena / Tenergy / Dignics. The current place I am attending coaching is Donic sponsored. So now, I see Senso / Walner paired with M1 / M2 . Yup U13 kids are using Senso Carbon with M1...
  18. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    Forehand loop drive? There is a name / label for that? In my mind, I only know one type of stroke: HULK SMASH(tm) NB: I did put my body weight into it and there is some whipping motion as well.
  19. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    What do you mean? It is still a Butterfly rubber ok? NB: Its NL, Car, Der et al's fault really, truth be told. Gozo, you need to use softer / slower rubber, they say. Gozo, your current high tension, high speed rubber is too fast for you, they say. OK I say, but I'm still gunna use Butterfly...
Top