Search results

  1. FS/FT: Yinhe D-715, Butterfly Glayzer, Sanwei V5 Pro, Sanwei ALC 54,

    Yinhe D-715 both 90g - 50€ each Butterfly Glayzer Red max - 40€ Sanwei V5 Pro 90g - 20€ Sanwei ALC 54 both 88g- 20€ each Interested in following items for Trade: Blades: Yasaka Falck W7 with weight 90+-2g Yinhe PD 437 with weight 90+-2g Rubbers (new and unused only): Stiga Mantra pro H and M...
  2. Beginner setup for SP?

    Speed wise I'd say PG7 is the slowest and has most flex. Then U2 and Fextra is the fastest to me.
  3. Beginner setup for SP?

    Uranus pro is more like a tensor like you said. I've never played a esn short pip so I can't tell you more. It plays similar to Spinlord Waran if that helps
  4. Beginner setup for SP?

    Yinhe Uranus has a pretty soft sponge, but has less friction than 802-40. Yinhe Uranus pro has a very fast sponge and plays more modern. Ttdd.eu has aversion of 802-40 with a soft sponge, I liked this the most, but I can't find it on AliExpress
  5. Beginner setup for SP?

    Short pips tend to work better on stiffer blades. 7ply blades work well. So my suggestion: Blade: Sanwei Fextra, Yinhe U2 or DHS PG7 depending on handle preferences FH: 729 Friendship 802-40 BH: Yinhe Moon 12 medium soft.
  6. Suitable rubber for BH ?

    M- is medium soft I guess around 42° to 45° M+ is medium hard more like 47°+ Just go on ali and search for yinhe Moon 12. I upgraded to butterfly rozena which is faster but similarly easy to use
  7. Suitable rubber for BH ?

    What comes to my mind is: Yinhe Moon 12 m- or m+. To me this is the easiest to play bh rubber. It's very controlled and directional control is so strong. Blocking is super safe, but it's still fast enough to hit winners if you want to especially on viscaria. It's only ever so slightly tacky...
  8. Looping - counter looping and underspin looping for beginners

    Check this thread https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/best-chinese-sticky-rubbers-that-dont-need-boosting.38053/ Also FH Loki Arthur China pro and BH Yinhe Moon 12. That's a good start that doesn't require boosting
  9. Share your thoughts about sanwei v5 pro blade

    + For yinhe d437. That's a fine blade nice feeling. Ask for weight though because they can be quite heavy
  10. Need rubbers suggestions for Primorac Japan

    Can't go wrong with Fastarc G1 and C1. They are long lasting and not to bouncy.
  11. Suggestions for Genuine Budget Carbon Blades (ALC/ZLC Alternatives)?

    I never played it, with my usual rubbers so I can't really add to anything that has been said about this blade. The handle is medium for me similar to some tibhar blades. More square profile than round. This is my only zlc blade and I can only compare it to viscaria-type blades. I remember it...
  12. Help! Rubber recommendations please...

    No, I think they are similar to the rubbers you mentioned.
  13. Help! Rubber recommendations please...

    Only thing that comes to mind that lasts a whole season is Nitakku Fastarc G1. Butterfly Dignics has also great durability, but is expensive
  14. New Stiga Blade: [Cybershape] Carbon Soft Touch

    Typically that's true. Balsa blades are non linear and stiff. I'd stay away from balsa cores, unless you need the braking effect for long pips. Or you really need a light blade.
  15. tearmender or rubber cement

    Jeah I bought some on eBay. I bought dickflüssig and thinned it a little bit with some distilled water. To me it ist exactly the same as wtb glue.
  16. What do you do to keep your hand relaxed?

    During game: Take your time before you serve and actively relax shoulders, arm and hand. Maybe twiddle your racket or hold in your non-playing hand. In training: develop a relaxed backswing. Try to get a rhythm of building tension during the contact and relaxing during the backswing, instead of...
  17. Recommendation for FH and BH rubbers

    Butterfly glayzer. Very linear rubber. Grip is excellent and its quite good at playing short. It's light. Similar weight to rozena. Look up some reviews it might fit you.
  18. Short/med pips similar to a worn out Bluegrip C1 (very hard sponge)

    802-40 mystery iii is available with really hard sponges. And can be boosted for more speed. Many European shortpips have very soft bouncy sponge.
  19. Short/med pips similar to a worn out Bluegrip C1 (very hard sponge)

    Friendship 802-40 is that: Is has some grip, but fast if you hit hard.
Top