Search results

  1. New FH Rubber (Glayzer, Fastarc G1, Omega VII Pro)

    Glayzer topsheet grabs better, but feels harder. It just feels very different to esn rubbers.
  2. New FH Rubber (Glayzer, Fastarc G1, Omega VII Pro)

    I think g1 is faster on high gears. Glayzer sometimes feels like there is a speed limit. But everything else (spin, arc, control) is better with glayzer.
  3. Nittaku Fastarc G1 vs Butterfly Glayzer

    Yes, but I think the sponge is not just softer, also a bit different. It feels less dynamic.
  4. 2 blades exactly the same for long matches and bad conditions!

    Maybe I don't understand the premise, but wouldn't you want different rubbers for those different playing environments?
  5. Nittaku Fastarc G1 vs Butterfly Glayzer

    Very nice summary, it matches my experience with these rubbers. Thanks for sharing
  6. Review Yinhe Moon 12 Blue

    Haven't played with 3-50, but that's an soft tacky rubber, moon 12 is more like a budget tensor, just grippy. My guess is it's faster in the lower gears or faster overall with less spin.
  7. TSP Triple Spin Chop Replacement

    Maybe spinlord marder or marder 2 is the right rubber? I have no experience, but they are very slow defensive rubbers with thin sponge
  8. Backhand short pips hitters: A simple yet dominating playstyle?

    If you're on a budget friendship 802 and 802-40 are common recommendations, but are relatively slow/low catapult. Spinlord Waran or Yinhe Uranus pro are more tensorish with softer sponges and more catapult, yet not too fast
  9. Backhand short pips hitters: A simple yet dominating playstyle?

    Serve long and low backspin to the pips. Most will push it back, because its low. The resulting push is of low quality and you can easily loop it to the wide forehand. If someone is good at placing to the white line, sp hitters are a lot less dangerous
  10. Sanwei or Yinhe: Which one is the better budget brand?

    My Vote goes to Yinhe. For me the blades had very consistent weights. I bought 3 yinhe U2 and they all weigh 90 to 92 grams. This is very different to my experience with the Sanwei fextra which is a comparable blade. There I had everything from 85g to 97g
  11. Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard

    Thats fastarc c1
  12. Backhand modern weight transfer technique: loading on dominant leg. What do you think or prefer?

    Personally I use the third method presented by Lind. IMO it depends on the equipment if extra power from hip is needed. Right now I use rozena on bh. It's so bouncy that I don't need to engage hips much. With glayzer or chinese rubbers on bh I use hips more to access higher gears.
  13. Need rubber advice

    I don't know the blade, but I consider glayzer to be a demanding rubber. It rewards good strokes. Maybe rozena or stiga mantra pro m/h if you buy from chinese vendors.
  14. Looking for a Fh Rubber

    Thats a drastic change your planning to do. Wait till season ends. Or at least try this on a spare blade. I still think glayzer09c and glayzer are what you're looking for.
  15. Looking for a Fh Rubber

    Glayzer is easier to activate, softer and still very linear. Might be to slow on a korbel. You can use it on fh and bh and still get good quality from the d05 topsheet.
  16. Generating heavy backspin with long pips chop

    These are already the the grippiest lps so equipment is not the issue. Maybe Victas p4v is a little more grippy, but should be about the same as feint 3. If you really want to be dangerous you should learn to twiddle and attack these balls with your inverted rubber. Even twiddle to push is a...
  17. Most consistent BH rubber for opening up the game

    Jeah thats what I'm using right now. I always come back to moon 12 on bh. And when the time comes to change the sheet, i always think I can transition to something "more advanced".
  18. Most consistent BH rubber for opening up the game

    Glayzer has a special feeling. The Topsheet feels very hard, but at the same time it grips the ball very good. It's more demanding to play than Moon 12. It has more spin More topend speed It feels more precise, if that makes sense, while Moon 12 is very forgiving. Both have great control...
  19. What rubber should i consider after playing with Rozena?

    You could try Stiga Mantra Pro m or h. Feels similar but more topendspeed and more spin.
Top