Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    better just use shakehand....
  2. Video Footage Safe Thread

    As mentioned and promised, my latest video. This is a actual game play with my current coach. It was a best of five but I manage to only win one set and I will only show the one set I won. Nope! I am not gonna embarrass myself by showing you that set where I lost 2-11, nope! Not gonna happen.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I went from I was petrified by pips to " Come on! Do your worse Bub! " in matters of months. My new coach has a certain je ne sais quoi!
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yes friend NL, I told my coach, " Gozo bullied by Clan Long Pips. Gozo no Happy! Pls help poor Gozo. " The rest, as they say is history. p/s: Gozo belongs to Clan Two Side Inverted and has a long standing rivalry with Clan Long Pips and their rarer cousin; Clan Anti. p/s/s: In total, I...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just came back from an interclub friendlies. Home game versus my city council's table-tennis club. Result: Gozo ( 3 ) - Long Pips opponent ( 0 )
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    embrace. Once I visited The Nederlands and I had to visit a Gouda producing factory as part of the itinerary. Once I step inside, I almost puke. Meanwhile some Mehrican tourists were singing the produce's praise. Thank god, I knew some locals and they brought me to 😏 their local coffeeshops 😜...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The exported ones tend to smell milder to cater for a wider audience. The best, i.e., the best smelling ones are reserved for domestic market. We love them intense and pungent!!! I dare you to come to Malaysia during the Durian season.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    In the west, you have four seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Meanwhile in equatorial Malaysia we have three seasons: Hot & Humid, Rainy and Flooding ( Monsoon ) and finally, durian season. It is all over the place, I say! Tens, nay, twenty or more vendors selling this king of fruits all...
  9. [Single Ply Hinoki] Butterfly/ TSP/ YSP ??

    Kawan, izinkan saya tumpang tanya kejap. I have always been curious about the perfect round shape blade. What advantage does it confers over the more usual oval shape? Anyone can help answer?
  10. Easier to loop underspin with BH than FH?

    4. Not using Tenergy, specifically T05.
  11. Easier to loop underspin with BH than FH?

    Me FH. BH more comfortable to just push.
  12. [Single Ply Hinoki] - Joola Genesis Extreme

    Very nice one ply kiso hinoki. Asian Ojisan approves!
  13. Will Butterfly eventually drop the price of the 'Tenergy' series?

    1. Just ordered a sheet of T25fx ( FH use ) for USD 53.00. Thank you Shopee and your 7.7 promo. 2. Was already eyeing this baby since two months back, but there was no good deal on it back then. Just had make do with Donic rubber until then. BTW, Donic is the cheapest ESN rubber in my locality...
  14. Gozo Zyreruna

    Tenergy! I'm coming back to you baby!

    Tenergy! I'm coming back to you baby!
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Let's go Butterfly!!!
  16. Will Butterfly eventually drop the price of the 'Tenergy' series?

    Can't help it. I am an Asian Ojisan. Asian Ojisan must play with one ply Hinoki with Tenergy rubber. Preferably JPen with no rubber on BH.
  17. Will Butterfly eventually drop the price of the 'Tenergy' series?

    Japanese Tour Guide: Dear Tourists, on your right is the famous Fuji-san, the tallest mountain in Japan. To your left is the famous 1,000 years old Japanese Shinto Temple bla bla bla... Me: Just shut up and bring me to your largest Butterfly retailer.
  18. Lubomir Pistej is a two sports champion...

    This proves that Hardbat and Table Tennis are totally different sport that require different skill set.
  19. Will Butterfly eventually drop the price of the 'Tenergy' series?

    Always thought Mordor to be Antis or Long Pipster.
Top