Search results

  1. Help with backhand rubber

    My friend, Can you tell me more about Desto F4? Currently I am using Desto F2 on FH and it is OK'ish, not great, just OK'ish. I am thinking about using F4 for BH, but I am too afraid it is too soft. What is your experience with it like for BH? Please share.
  2. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    Or just use ESN tensor, the pinnacle of German Technology: Das Auto Das Gummi:
  3. What do you call this BH stroke in English?

    Bakkuhandodoraibu バックハンドドライブ
  4. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    This post will make either Igor very happy or very pissed off.
  5. Samson Dubina sexual assault case

    It is because the whole thing was not conducted in English, but rather in Parseltongue.
  6. Help me to improve my serves

    what is your objective? 1. Killer Ace Serve? https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Xqos7VbBMNzF8StH/?mibextid=UalRPS 2. Or a dependable & workable set-up serves?
  7. What is the meaning of CONTROL in a game?

    A pro cannot just put the ball back, he must do it with style; instagram worthy shot all the time because he has to satisfy the WTT audience.
  8. What is the meaning of CONTROL in a game?

    For an amateur, control meaning keep the ball in play or keep sending the ball back to your opponent. If you do this better than your opponent, you win!
  9. Samson Dubina sexual assault case

    so many new sign-up / new posters commenting on an ongoing court case. I wager that many of these new accounts are from a single source. I sense a disturbance to the force. Order bring to the force one should.
  10. Weird pattern on hinoki surface of Nittaku Septear... also black lens tag?...

    but rather, she looks gorgeous to me!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  11. Modern "classic" rubbers

    The OP qualifier are: Modern Classic which is an oxymoron actually. Mark V, Sriver are classic and not modern, so they should be disqualified. To be truthful, if you think more deeply, a modern classic should be Tenergy05. It is THE Classic rubber for the modern era.
  12. What brand of TT balls do you prefer?

    Gozo played many balls; many are torn asunder under immense pressure from Gozo. Gozo impress at Double Fish for she has not been torn asunder under immense pressure from Gozo. Gozo approves 👏🏻 Gozo: Helping EJ community since 2021.
  13. Rubber for Chopper's Forehand

    For reference: Both Ruwen & Gionis use Tenergy 05 Hard on their FH.
  14. Modern "classic" rubbers

    Donic Desto P4: Donic market it as half tensor
  15. Need help about Japan

    there are two places you guys overlooked, if you are English speaking or Mandarin speaking: Singapore! Yes this tiniest superpower nation is also strong in TT. They punch above their weight class for a nation so tiny. Hong Kong is another one not to be missed; they speak English as well as...
  16. Need help about Japan

    Some are more naturally otaku-inclined.
Top