Search results

  1. 2024 WTT Contender Taiyuan 5/21-5/26

    Best performance so far by Team Albino Unicorn. All the way reaching WTT Taiyuan WD SF but was defeated by Wang Yidi / Chen Xingtong.
  2. Andro Nuzn 50 and 55

    55 is so yesterday. Xiom has already done 60 with Omega 7 Guang. My hero!
  3. Donic Bluestar A2 Test

    Tried it on a seven ply all wood blade. Hard as F_ck! No grip, feels like playing with piece of wood. I ... err... oh wait! I'm a 42 type guy. Softie I am. Never mind then, carry on!
  4. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Mitchell Yeoh; Hollywood Actress, Oscar Winner speaks in her native language.
  5. Ma Lin Extra Offensive

    YEO + soft bouncy ESN rubber = the feel of heavenly celestial maiden.
  6. Darker Speed 90 or Imperial

    Why am I selling DS90? DS90 was my first foray into the world of one ply hinoki. I then went into custom / bespoke and never looked back. Playing with Gozo Avenger Mark 1 ever since I went bespoke.
  7. Darker Speed 90 or Imperial

    https://my.shp.ee/9xgSj4s Product comes with battle scars. The handles was previously wrapped with grip tape. The logo on the handle, thousand of apologies, it dropped off and I have no idea where it went.
  8. Vega Europe versus Omega 7 Europe

    @JJ Ng , I tried Vega Europe because of how much you praise it. It is working nicely for me. Is Omega 7 Euro a nice step-up to it or does it play completely different? Is the USD 12.50 extra worth the step-up?
  9. Opinion on some blades.

    Dislike them all coz' none is from Tamasu Ltd.
  10. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    Once upon a time I played with a U15 Jr player and he too copied the hook serve using his body to hide the serve. I did make a complain to his coach stating I am not complaining because I lost, I am just telling in good faith to prevent him carrying this bad habit into his future career. I hope...
  11. Seeking Advice on Blade and Rubber Combination

    Gozo, helping the EJ Community since 2021.
  12. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    Yay! More rally! More fun and more exercise! No more winning by just flicking wrist etc.
  13. Rosewood nct VII fake or real ?

    I've always have a soft spot for Rosewood. It is a beautiful blade.
  14. Seeking Advice on Blade and Rubber Combination

    stay with the same rubber. Korbel is fine.
  15. Custom Blade For Someone Returning To Sport

    Looking for peasants' set-up? Carl's your man. Alternatively if you are looking for something that have the je ne sais quoi: look for Gozo, Helping the EJ community since 2021.
  16. Custom Blade For Someone Returning To Sport

    Petr Korbel with both side Rozena.
  17. First custom made paddle

    The title is confusing to me. When one says custom, I would assume it to mean bespoke blade-maker such as SDC, Nico, OSP et al.
  18. ETTU European Olympic Singles Qualification 2024

    Gionis Gozo certainly has a nice ring to it, but, Nah! I'll pass. This is like when you and your buds go to Hooters for some grub. You are serve by sights extremely pleasing to the eyes, giving you those mega watts smiles, super friendly like that person is hitting on you. But Alas, you know...
Top