Search results

  1. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Objective No. 1: Take Video and share with the world. Become a famous Youtuber like Adam B. You all better be my subscriber OK? Objective No. 2: Bring along a permanent marker pen a and some paraphernalia to get autographs.
  2. Any attempt to play in an competitive environment ruins this sport for me (rant)

    OP, If you play in a tourney that is way above your level, the team captain will relegate you in the next tourney. If you play in a tourney that is way below your level, the team captain will promote you in the next tourney. Water will eventually find its balance. Be like water, my friend...
  3. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    @Haraold , When you have a 2.5 ltr turbo-charged engine, you need some dampener to even things out. That is why you have these on this beauty. Similarly, when you have 10.5mm beast underneath the hood, you need only 42, or else it will be crash-n-burn baby goodbye all the time. It is not by...
  4. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Sat, 2024.06.22 & Sun, 2024.06.23 Friend said, " Let's have some fun Gozo, it is a very big competition and lots of players. You will love it. " I replied, " OK, friend, I'll sign up. No fret. Give me the form. Here's the entrance fee. " Yeah right, until I was given the player list. In it...
  5. Your Top 5 of blades

    1. Gozo Avenger Mark I 9mm 2. Gozo Avenger Mark II 10mm 3. Gozo Avenger Mark III 10.5mm 4. Gozo Avenger Mark IV 11mm 5. Gozo Avenger Mark V he he he....🤪
  6. Why don't Pro's just do serve that comes back to their side?

    Pros adapt. Ghost serve are too one dimensional, it is easily read by pros. You may get one or two max points from pro players but that is all as they adapt easily; just like the Borg. In Pro play, how often do you see pro take an ace from each other; very few. A super duper ace serve can only...
  7. Double Fish samples has arrived - what is your opinions?

    Amongst my club-mates, Double Fish WTT balls are viewed favorably.
  8. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    @Haraold , I'll answer only on those product that I know. 1. Have not tried Glyzer hence no comment. Not a fan of Spring-sponge X. I have tried Dignics 05 & 09C. Not a fan. 2. Yes, one-ply hinoki has a certain in-bulit tension to it. 3. Acuda S2 is nice. Good choice. S3 is even nicer. I luv...
  9. Coming back after a long time, suggestions?

    Clipper is good. H3 is good. F1 is good. Everything seems good. Why change?
  10. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    You just had to ask don't you? You just had to reignite my EJ demon, haven't you? Oh well. Now that you asked... I started to use Gozo Avenger Mark 1 around 2.5 years ago and during this period, I had been EJ'ing a lot of rubber combi on her. Here are my thoughts: Generally work well with mid...
  11. Best Single Ply Hinoki Blade on Ali Express for a 13 Year old! and thenbest Price/Performance Single PLy?

    Tibhar's H-1-9 is a good entry level one ply hinoki. Below 100 Euro in terms of price.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You know you are in an uncle's club when you, a right-handed shakehand two side inverted ESN rubber is the minority. The majority players are JPen uncles with no rubber on the reverse side, just painted black. or The majority players are Shakehand with one side long-pips or The majority...
  13. Why are only women in chinese crowd/ fans?

    Tony, w.r.t. point No. 1, why only girls are involved in this trade / profession. Why male are not? Is there a perculiar reason for this?
  14. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    It's just part of the game. It makes us humans; warts and all. Just some ribbin' amongst friends. I do that to other players often like calling out, Hey Bub! Good serve, one more time pls! " Funny enough, if I play in tourney and I meet an opponent for the first time, a total stranger, I'll be...
  15. WTT Champions Chongqing 2024

    I am so glad you have cleaned Taylor Swift from your system. Welcome back champ! Taylor ain't good for you.
  16. Why are only women in chinese crowd/ fans?

    Why? U wanna buy it?
Top