Search results

  1. racket acceleration

    Cybershape blades are known to be headheavy. In my Opinion its not worth it to reshape blades. Get a blade thats known to be handleheavy. Donic Persson Powerplay comes to my mind. The one with full handle not the V-versions. This blade has little bit smaller head and a little longer handle.
  2. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    Bouncing a ball without rubbers it feels very similar to a 92g fextra. It's thinner with 6mm. I'd say its handle is on the beefier side. Its exactly the same as v5 pro or 75inner.
  3. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    So tonight I tried it. I glued Goldarc 8 47 on both sides and brought with me the blades I play right now, which are Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition and Sanwei Fextra 7 both with Fastarc g1/c1. The Sanwei 54 ALC is very fast. I know Goldarc is bouncier than G1. But this blade feels...
  4. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    I will test the Blade tomorrow and post my opinions here after I tried it.
  5. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    Jeah most of the Limba blades I own look more yellow/brown. I guess the finish the manufacturer put ob alters the colours greatly. The structure/grain of the blade looks like Limba, the colour is lighter and brighter though
  6. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    Heres the full blade, but color is hard to tell through camera lens and lighting.
  7. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    Jeah I'm pretty sure its not that, I compared it to other blades I have. I think its either Limba or Ayous
  8. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    Jeah it's not koto then. Ill give it go anyway, I got it for a little more than 30 euros and craftsmanship is always nice with these newer sanwei handles
  9. Sanwei 54 ALC - what wood is this?

    I ordered a new blade from Sanwei. Its 54 ALC. It's supposed to be an new version of 75 inner, with koto top ply. Got it in the weight I wanted, so thats nice. But I doubt that this is koto. I had a 75 inner before and it had koto fishscales. This looks more like Ayous or light limba to me...
  10. Do Long Pip chopper pros boost their FH side?

    Hou Yingchao plays some dianchi rubber. In some interview he said he does boost it, but not to much. I can't recall where I read or heard it though.
  11. Cheap all wood blades and rubbers for a beginner

    sanwei fextra 5 Palii ak47 yellow both sides
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    You're one of few people that tried the goldarc 9 on bh. How does it compare to telson 100 or g1?
  13. LP 0.7mm or OX, which is easier to control?

    Dtecs is quite bouncy and slick for an lp, it's finicky to use and very sensitive to characteristics of thebblade its on. It's not an easy pip to control, especially if you not playing it often.
  14. LP 0.7mm or OX, which is easier to control?

    Between these 2 the Qing is easier to play.
  15. LP 0.7mm or OX, which is easier to control?

    Generally OX is easier to control, but really depends on the individual rubber. What are these rubbers?
  16. LP 0.7mm or OX, which is easier to control?

    Then get the dawei 388d-1 ox. It's very cheap, easy to use, but still has decent reversal.
  17. Need help choosing first short pips

    It was just too soft. It felt weird. Wouldn't say excellent blocks. Would choose 802-40 over it every time
  18. Need help choosing first short pips

    But if you order at ttdd.eu, they have the 802-40 super soft
  19. Need help choosing first short pips

    Degu was the worst pip I played. I didn't like it at all. It's super soft (topsheet and sponge). To me it played like a mushy defensive inverted rubber.
  20. Need help choosing first short pips

    All three block good. But 802 and Uranus poly are little more dangerous for the opponent. They are less grippy they give more knuckleball effect. 802-40 is more versatile though. Either one gonna be fine as a start.
Top