Search results

  1. Choosing new equipment

    Blade Sanwei CC Loki rxton 1 fh and bh 20$ setup fast and spinny
  2. Uranus pro vs ak47 on backhand

    It can, but it's a very fast rubber so control is low on those shots
  3. Best Chinese Alternatives to D05 Tier List

    I played with Moon 12 m+ on bh for a couple of months. It's very forgiving very easy to play. Blocks and direction controls are It's strengths. But higher gears are not easy to reach, it feels slow(ish) even if you put in power. I only played d05 for a couple of balls, but it's bouncier and...
  4. Sanwei Fextra & Chinese Rubbers on AliExpress

    There are very few fake rubbers on aliexpress, i can only think of fake tenergys and fake hurricane 3 neo national. I think I ordered every cheap Chinese rubber from a bunch of different tt shops on Ali and never got fakes. Back to your question: Good tensor style rubbers are: Palio Ak47...
  5. Anyone tried Sanwei AU Golden?

    I got mine too, but haven't tried it yet. But it felt not very elastic when I installed it on my blade.
  6. I'm a beginner chopper, pls help

    Sweetspot is a little bigger, little bit slower maybe. Not worth it to buy an extra blade
  7. New Equipment for (Modern) Defender with some infos and a twist

    Defplay senso has no balsa, overread that you don't like the senso handle. Tibhar stratus powerdefense has a hard top ply, low throw. Might be weird for your FH.
  8. New Equipment for (Modern) Defender with some infos and a twist

    But it can't generate backspin near the table on its own
  9. New Equipment for (Modern) Defender with some infos and a twist

    I can't give you advice there. I play hard tacky chinese rubbers on FH. Most defensive players play with a Tensor on forehand. I think anything works if you feel comfortable with it. Also I didn't chop on FH so I don't know what's good there.
  10. New Equipment for (Modern) Defender with some infos and a twist

    I liked the Koji matsushita (normal one) very much. I tried for just one session, but it felt really good. It was just to expensive for me at that time. Donic defplay senso is also really good, don't get a really light one (heavier than 80gr.) That was my mainblade, when I played defense...
  11. Why do people say LP's should be banned?

    I disagree with the last statement, first you can't "just win" by blocking every ball, same can be true if you play a blocking Playstyle with inverted rubber. Also you can't "just" push without attacking, that's not how pips work. LPs are so easy to abuse, it's really hard to play good with...
  12. Topsas.it legit?

    They have really good prices, I just bought 2 hurricane 3 commercial for 30€ shipped. That's a lot cheaper than aliexpress. H3 neo is also cheaper at 18,50€ a pop
  13. Xiom Vega Intro or Butterfly Rozena?

    The primorac is fine, will work good with many different rubbers. I'd say get two vega intro 2,0mm and see where it gets you. Those are good starter rubbers, in half a year or so you will need new rubbers anyway and you can see if you want anything else. It really depends if you can learn the...
  14. Donic World Champion 89 Waldner OFF with long pip

    I gave up on LP, Right now I'm playing what's in my profile. When I played LP I loved the Tibhar Stratus Powerdefence with 388d-1 and Bloom power on fh. Also Lion Shield with the same rubbers. But those were very slow blades and I mixed blocking near the table and chopping away.
  15. Xiom Vega Intro or Butterfly Rozena?

    I think rozena is faster and more bouncy than xiom vega intro. If this is you're first proper racket xiom vega intro maybe better. If you have a good coach rozena might be fine too. If you're on your own maybe go even slower than the vega intro and pick xiom musa or yasaka mark 5 or any classic...
  16. Donic World Champion 89 Waldner OFF with long pip

    If you've never played pips before and you want to play close to the table, this is my recommendation: The transition will take you some time, you'll need to develop a new feeling for your bh. Pick any 5 ply allwood you like. Low throw is better for pips, hard outer ply gives more spin...
  17. Donic World Champion 89 Waldner OFF with long pip

    I played with long pips for a year: The blade LP combo depends on many things. If you want specific records,you need to give us more input. Do you want to be a close to the table pushblocker? Or do you want to be a defender away from the table? Do you want to make points with your pips? Or...
  18. Revommendation BH rubber for FangBob2x

    Gold arc 8, cheap right now on Aliexpress Sale
  19. Fangbob2x

    I haven't played the dhs cwc just looked it up and it's quite heavy from what I've read. I just guessed the speeds gonna be in the same ball park. The Fang Bo 2bx is not crazy fast. I found the Sanwei CC for 10$ faster especially on lower gears. Always worth a try IMO. The Yinhe 05 pro is...
  20. Oversized blade for chopping and support for attacking with soft feeling?

    If you're based in the EU, ttdd.eu has few cheap defensive blades: Spinlord defender II Lion shield Spinlord Ultra Carbon DEF Also: Donic Defplay senso v3 Light flexy skinny blade. Can loop with very high arc, but you need to boost your rubber, because it's a slow blade.
Top