Search results

  1. Need help choosing first short pips

    Yinhe Uranus Poly is also cheap has IMHO better sponge than 802/802-40. It´s soft and fast. Topsheet not as grippy as 802-40.
  2. Follow up for Xiom Vega intro

    Maybe just get the same rubbers again in max thickness. Nittaku Fastarc G1/C1 are or similar hardness and not super catapulty. They are faster and spinnier though. These last a long time, great value for the money
  3. Long Pips on Harimoto Innerfoce ALC

    DHS 301 has koto outers and is stll a flexy loopers blade. I've never played pips on such fast blades so can't comment if it's a good match with dtecs
  4. Long Pips on Harimoto Innerfoce ALC

    Typically you'd want a harder outerply as a push blocker. Harimoto ALC has relatively soft Limba outers. Koto or harder is what you want to look for if youre focus is spin reversal with OX LPs
  5. Help w/ Aliexpress haul (amateur/equipment advice)

    Sanwei Fextra 5 can be really light and cheaper than 20$ I'd start with 38° for the big dipper and medium soft for the Moon12.
  6. First setup for basement player

    Nittaku Fastarc G1 and C1 are similarly in weight and relatively linear behaving. Also last a long time.
  7. Has anybody returned items to Aliexpress before for refund?

    Not every seller does free returns. Thats why I prefer "choice" products they have better return policies
  8. Help me choose long pips

    Dawei 388d-1 ox was my favorite. Bomb talent ox close second. Both similar, bomb talent more disruptive and harder to control, needs some breaking in. 388d-1 was enough for me and good with all strokes, good allround lp.
  9. How to deal with the long pips fast swipe??

    Spinwise its an mostly empty ball, depending on the spin you gave him. No matter the motion lp's can never put on significant spin. What makes it hard is, that there's only very little movement involved, so it's easy for him to disguise the direction he is playing in. Against LP Blockers its...
  10. Arthur Asia and Moon 12 M+

    Its the same rubber, different hardness
  11. Arthur Asia and Moon 12 M+

    H- is harder than m+
  12. How to remove handles from a blade?

    The Fextra is already really heavy. I was hoping to shed some weight, by making it a bit smaller and glueing on a lighter/ hollow handle. But those are some great suggestions!
  13. How to remove handles from a blade?

    I want to change the weight/weight distribution of a Sanwei Fextra. I want to change the headshape a bit and add my own nicer handles.
  14. How to remove handles from a blade?

    Can somebody give me some tips how to remove the handle/scales of a blade with the least amount of damage? Thank you
  15. .

    Nittaku Fastarc G1 and or C1
  16. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Jeah, but i only ever played viscarias of clubmates. Never owned one or tried them with the same rubbers
  17. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I too have both blades. Pro 01 is stiff but there is still some flex, too me it felt like it has a higher throw than sanwei 75 inner. It also felt like it had more vibrations. It's definitely crispier than the pro 05. It's so nice on the bh, it's really very similar to viscaria.
  18. How do I know if a rubber type is for me?

    You start with a middel of the road setup. I my eyes thats a SH all+/off- blade with not to fast inverted rubber. Learn all the strokes. Get some match/ tournament experience. Then figure out what your strengths and weaknesses are and try to compliment your playstyle with fitting equipment. SP...
  19. DHS 301 or Yinhe M201 with ST handle?

    I haven't even glued rubbers to that blade, because of the handle. Can't tell you
Top