Search results

  1. British TT players banned for match fixing

    More info here - https://www.tabletennisengland.co.uk/table-tennis-england-statement-on-betting-case/
  2. What non Chinese player has the best chance to win the men’s singles chongqing champions event (2025)

    Exactly. Has Felix ever beaten a top Chinese player? I don't think so..
  3. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    This man has serious psychological problems!
  4. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    Why not donate it to a junior at your local TT club? You would probably make his/her day by doing that. Charity is always nice.
  5. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Donkey of the day for Uda in that last set.
  6. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    Looks like Felix gave Kanak a good hiding
  7. Liam Pitchford signs for Joola

    @Matt Hetherington I really enjoyed the podcast you did with Pitch, very insightful.
  8. My handle smells bad! HELP 🤢

    I love the smell of a sweaty blade, it reminds me of all the great battles I've had with it,
  9. WTT Champions Chongqing 2025 - 11-16 Mar 2025

    I guess you're geolocked. It works in the UK, use a VPN.
  10. Luka Mladenovic EASILY beats Darko Jorgic - can you explain the power of AntiSpin?

    Mladenovic beat Anders Lind recently as well. His FH attack has definitely improved.
  11. A table tennis AI???

    I'm too poor to pay for a TT AI. I spend all my spare money on blades & rubbers :p
  12. Youtube channel removed. Is videos still there?

    When you say removed, do you mean banned? If so, then no you won't be able to get them. You could try https://takeout.google.com/ (if it's your account)
  13. Groth Jonathan (Denmark)

    It's good if you're into Ukrainian table tennis. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but for me, if you check his post history, the OP is on here to promote his website, not to contribute to this discussion forum.
  14. Groth Jonathan (Denmark)

    Not as far as I'm aware. I don't have any issues with people promoting their own stuff as long as it contributes to the forum. However low quality posts like the OP adds nothing. Anyone can google that information. It's the sneaky way he does it as well. He's adding hyperlinks to his post so it...
  15. Groth Jonathan (Denmark)

    OP uses these posts as a sneaky way of linking/spamming his own website, the first word/name is always hyperlinked.
  16. Anyone play with a total knee replacement?

    Pretty much everyone in my local league has their knees and legs strapped up.
Top