Search results

  1. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    What does the above have to do with Table Tennis and the Singapore Smash? Any chance we can stay on topic?
  2. Fantastic match! US Open

    I always feel that McBeath should get better results than he does, his technique is effortless, lovely player to watch. I'd say he's probably the 5th best player in the UK.
  3. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    11 years old and playing against Hugo in the Bundesliga, brilliant stuff. I'm sure he learnt a lot from the experience.
  4. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    I'd bet my mortgage that PingSunday has never stepped foot in France lol. He's in some dingy apartment in Shanghai.
  5. Discontinuation of Darker Speed 90

    You can still buy them from TT11
  6. How much is it worth?

    Ask @Blade collector
  7. I Challenged A Table Tennis Pro Using His Phone

    Anders footwork is insane. Great content!
  8. What is everyone's number 1 table tennis goal for 2025?

    Not to start crying when i inevitably lose to some 70+ yr old with long pips.
  9. Pongfinity Sensei

    Pongfinity equipment is for casuals/kids. I wouldn't buy it, but if it attracts new people to the game, all good in my book.
  10. WTT Contender Muscat-2025 - 11-17 Jan 2025

    I can't see anything other than another title for Harimoto.
  11. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    It was the promise of a free full English breakfast every Sunday morning that clinched us the deal.
  12. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Ma Long isn't available. I've signed him for Oldham league div 2. Sorry lads.
  13. Groth Jonathan (Denmark)

    Low quality posts like the OP should be removed by the mods.
  14. Liam Pitchford signs for Joola

    Pitchford is still world class
  15. Liam Pitchford signs for Joola

    Quality match on right now between Liam & Kirill
  16. WTT Star Contender Doha 2025 - 6-11 Jan 2025

    Great comeback from Yoshimura against Kanak.
  17. Liam Pitchford signs for Joola

    Liam has been injured, plus he suffers with mental health issues. At his best, he can still beat and be competitive against the top players.
  18. New Equipment -- Budding EJ

    I don't think Rozena is a beginner rubber tbh. It's fast, with lots of catapult.
Top