Search results

  1. Xiom Omni Hayabusa - ZLX & ZLPro

    The ZL Pro is indeed interesting. TT gearlabs deems it to be a "deep hold" blade, but since the DHS 301Z that i just bought i to be similarily "deep holding" i will stay away from it .... for a few month at least.
  2. Friendship 729 battle 3

    If you can lift a ball with it, i would call it sticky enough. Perhaps your experience differs from the others in the thread. Tomorrow my DHS 301Z will be delivered with a 39 and 40 degree version of Battle 3. I will try the 39° version first and see if it is more sticky than the old 38° version...
  3. Friendship 729 battle 3

    that is comparing two different worlds. It will be way easier, since the hardness of G09c is much higher than Battle 3's sponge.
  4. Friendship 729 battle 3

    Another session later and even though it was quite warm, there was not too much humidity and the rubber behaved like on the first day I tried it. Still not sticky but at least playable with a good range of rotation/speed combinations. I can only imagine how the sticky versions of this rubber...
  5. Friendship 729 battle 3

    I did buy this rubber perhaps 4 or more month ago and let it sit in the drawer unopened. When I glued it on and removed the protection foliage I instantly tested if it was sticky and it simply was not. So I would discard the possibility that I cleaned it wrong and removed the stickiness that...
  6. DHS H3 vs Yasaka Rakza Z

    Both Rakza Z's are more easily accessible than Glazer 09c. Both offer more topend speed. Rakza Z is very easy to play with lack of power of you play away from the table. If you play away from the table and have good arm acceleration then get the extra hard Rakza Z.
  7. Andro Nuzn 50 and 55

    My verdict after 5 sessions is that the Nuzn 50 is still just a tensor. In that range of tensor it might offer something new or desirable, but i can not understand who would need this one. Even though the base speed is not too fast, the early and easy acceleration curve is too "tensory" for me...
  8. Friendship 729 battle 3

    i have a pouch with different brand (DHS DJ40+, Andro 3S, Sanwei ABS Pro, Nittaku Premium 40+ and now Andro ZeroT) balls that i never use. In the venue i played today we used the tibhar training balls with green text on it. When i was training on wednesday a (1500 ttr) player from another club...
  9. Friendship 729 battle 3

    That is very helpful. I will put some zeroTT balls into the pouch next time.if the solution to humidity was simply to play specific balls, I would be ultra happy.
  10. Friendship 729 battle 3

    I had a pretty disappointing evening with the battle 3 H.38. I already stated that it does not have stickiness, but was at least grippy enough. Today the temperature were mild but there was high humidity. After a few balls that slipped while looping I had a look at the rubber and could not...
  11. Feedback on my loops against backspin

    You can already hear when you dont properly loop against backspin. Everytime you get this high pitch "smash" sound you are actually trying to hit it over instead of spinning it over. The sound would be much more muted and more of a "fob" sound when you spin it instead of "hitting it". This is...
  12. Reverse Pendelum Serve vs Hook Serve

    reverse pendulum gives less forward momentum, which allows for a better short service to the opponents forehand (which in all likelyhood will be returned to your forehand)
  13. Friendship 729 battle 3

    I will give the rubber a nice session with the robot before I join a regular training session with it on Wednesday. I hope that I can break in the rubber at the robot this way and hopefully the properties do not change for the worse.
  14. Friendship 729 battle 3

    I had a Battle 3 with hardness of 38 in my bag for quite some month and now I finally decided to glue it onto my blade, after I removed the Genextion from it. I was surprised that it was not really sticky or at least I could not lift a ball with it. I did not really plan to test it yet, but...
  15. Should I keep Telson China?

    perhaps save the money you waste on all the clones and buy a proper HL5 ;)
  16. Has anybody tried PONGBOT table tennis robots?

    Yes , that would have been more interesting to me, but considering the size it is probably too lange for me.
  17. Has anybody tried PONGBOT table tennis robots?

    i went to the home page and watched the video and you really got me. I got an amicus expert and was mind blown by the prospect of a robot with an actual paddle (like shown in the video). I was very disappointed that the video misleads the customer to think you would offer something like a...
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Could not resist
  19. Andro Nuzn 50 and 55

    from the early reports that is very unlikely. Nuzn 55 is not sticky/tacky and does play softer than 55°, even being measured to be 52°. By Andros own marketing it is a fast rubber while the dignics 09c has a wider range of gears and is not considered to be one of the fastest rubbers.
  20. Tibhar / Butterfly

    You can not really compare them. There is around 10° of hardness between them. For the technical sound player with good acceleration glayzer will be more appropriate. The Hybrid Mk fx is more suitable for your weak hand.
Top